Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's definitely not super old to still be in nappies but it's still vile that she's posting a story to her followers moaning about him taking a tit, all these insta huns need to actually stop and think about what they are broadcasting to everyone.
That I agree with! It wasn’t needed. When my daughter has done a tit the last thing that crosses my mind is taking a pic and posting it online. 🤯

Finding it boring saying anything about Yobbo and the kids now because everyone just gets triggered about their own parenting. Okay cool.
Really? No it’s peoples opinion on what we shouldn’t judge someone else for. I’d have commented the same on any other thread stating the same. Call her out on her parenting - I have in the past but you can’t pass judgement on a child in nappies at the age of 2 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The difference is knowing what can/should be critiqued and what can't/shouldn't. If you don't have children then you would be unaware of toilet training or rear facing car seats, however that doesn't meant that other people shouldn't then inform.
I don’t need somebody to ‘inform’. 🙂

Reactions: 7
So easily triggered. 😇

Yobbo has said she is looking forward to crackers with real butter at Christmas. They must have enough Flora tubs then. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let’s move on guys, some of us don’t have kids so aren’t privy to such exciting details of when you have to stop scraping tit off their arses 😂

can’t wait for robbo’s yellow sticker shopping spree!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Also implies that Richie was a tall drink of water / maybe she didn’t care in the past. Basically Rob, you short

85AA096E-E49A-435F-A6EE-7A11D5EE4FC4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also implies that Richie was a tall drink of water / maybe she didn’t care in the past. Basically Rob, you short

View attachment 894941
Of course she’s latching onto gender stereotypes in her little world where a woman stays at home and churns out kids and the man drives the car and pays for everything 🤣 god forbid a woman is taller than a man

So she never ever leaves the house without him then? Otherwise she would be able to wear her hideous boots on one of those occasions.

Reactions: 11
Of course she’s latching onto gender stereotypes in her little world where a woman stays at home and churns out kids and the man drives the car and pays for everything 🤣 god forbid a woman is taller than a man
So body positive and confident but won’t wear heels incase she’s taller than chicken man 🙃
Part of me wonders if chicken man has some issues with this too.
It wouldn't do his rep of being the hard man wetherspoons boss who abuses pensioners any good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Part of me wonders if chicken man has some issues with this too.
It wouldn't do his rep of being the hard man wetherspoons boss who abuses pensioners any good 😂
If she wears her tall boots in his presence then he’ll make one call and have her put in hospital (if you know you know)

• Haha
Putting this here because we know she reads it, Hey Robbo, perhaps if you stored your ‘spenny’ boots more sensibly and not in a bin bag like rubbish then you wouldn’t have lost them 🙃

Forgot to upload this yesterday 🙈 my bad! I’m sorry but why would you describe your kids like that and then put it all over social media for the world to see. All because Chicken man had a McDonald’s breakfast without you.
She's a vile bleep talking like that. I kind of feel sorry for Rob and obviously the kids lol

Reactions: 11
Forgot to upload this yesterday 🙈 my bad! I’m sorry but why would you describe your kids like that and then put it all over social media for the world to see. All because Chicken man had a McDonald’s breakfast without you.
No way she put that text on Instagram for everyone to see ?

Reactions: 3
“These infectious disgusting children” - that can’t possibly be IVF miracle Ivy? Wonder boy Mase? God she sounds like an evil hole. If CM hadn’t let her move in when she started bleeping about then she’d have a lot less than an empty fridge, the moron 😂 look at her calling him fat too. Just proves that she only posts all these body positivity quotes to try and become relevant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.