Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our oven broke this week, an integrated one like hers and we live in a country where there are hardly any shops like she has in England but still we just went out and bought one (don’t take that for granted either) and the pipe needed moving so my fella just did it. Why is everything such a drama for her when she’s home all day with duck all else to do?!

Reactions: 6
Our oven broke this week, an integrated one like hers and we live in a country where there are hardly any shops like she has in England but still we just went out and bought one (don’t take that for granted either) and the pipe needed moving so my fella just did it. Why is everything such a drama for her when she’s home all day with duck all else to do?!
About 6 weeks ago my integrated oven caught fire luckily I was in the kitchen when it happened so we put it out straight away. Like you we bought and had one fitted the following weekend. I’m not sure why it’s such a big deal to her?!?

and her latest story about mase could she sink any lower?!

Reactions: 7
This person I once was friends with used to leave her child in a nappy until it was literally falling half way down his bum it was that full. No matter how much people said change his naply ffs!! As soon as she would change him he would poo. Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s the same with Yobbo. Poor kid

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Mason is what, two and a half now? And she can’t be arsed to toilet train him 🙄 of course

Reactions: 7
Mason is what, two and a half now? And she can’t be arsed to toilet train him 🙄 of course
My daughter is the same age as Mason. We’ve tried numerous times. She isn’t ready 🤷‍♀️ but also no they are 2 and 2 months. I’m gonna try again after Christmas 🤞

Reactions: 5
My daughter is the same age as Mason. We’ve tried numerous times. She isn’t ready 🤷‍♀️ but also no they are 2 and 2 months. I’m gonna try again after Christmas 🤞
I mean, do you really think Yobbo has tried? 🤣

Reactions: 5
She's absolutely disgusting. Have a joke with your mates by all means, no-one is perfect in that way we've all huffed and moaned in private about our kids and what they do, but for fucks sake stop shaming them on the Internet slobbo to try and look relatable 😤

Reactions: 10
He may not be ready yet, my daughter wasn’t ready til she turned 3. But I wouldn’t be surprised if she hasn’t even tried.

Reactions: 4
No probably not but I don’t think we should be calling her out on not doing it at his age it isn’t like he’s 6 still in a nappy 😂
He's definitely not super old to still be in nappies but it's still vile that she's posting a story to her followers moaning about him taking a tit, all these insta huns need to actually stop and think about what they are broadcasting to everyone.

Reactions: 8
Finding it boring saying anything about Yobbo and the kids now because everyone just gets triggered about their own parenting. Okay cool.

Finding it boring saying anything about Yobbo and the kids now because everyone just gets triggered about their own parenting. Okay cool.
Yeah, not really lol. Not with Robbo. And its not about being triggered - just fair criticism

Why would you take a picture of your child and embarrass him making a public announcement like this - why???
Low standards and the need to share everything .. literally ...with strangers for a like, even if it means humiliation.
She is vile but I knew that when I saw the story of chicken man's fisting escapades broadcast to the masses. Poor Mason, what a horrible mother doing that to him.

• Heart
The difference is knowing what can/should be critiqued and what can't/shouldn't. If you don't have children then you would be unaware of toilet training or rear facing car seats, however that doesn't meant that other people shouldn't then inform.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.