Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m speechless! Rob threatened a grandmother and said he’d put her in hospital?! Outrageous. Clearly a real family man 🙄
The irony is if it was just that one review I’d be tempted to say the poster is exaggerating or lying but there’s so many from so many different times that it has to be true 🤯
I know! I couldn't quite believe how many there were! Some are from last year as well! He is awful. It says alot about chin wonder if this is who she left her husband for. If I was Richie I would not want this creature anywhere near my daughter.

Reactions: 8
I know! I couldn't quite believe how many there were! Some are from last year as well! He is awful. It says alot about chin wonder if this is who she left her husband for. If I was Richie I would not want this creature anywhere near my daughter.
You can just see him sat in the corner, shirt untucked, staring at his phone can’t you 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Someone I know kicked off on facebook over a negative review of her cafe thus proving the person was spot on which reminded me of the CM review so I had to go and find that only to find a dozen more. 😨 Lovely character descriptions of CM. 👹
JESUS!!! Wtf - this is disgusting. Honestly appalled. Not surprised

Reactions: 4
You can just see him sat in the corner, shirt untucked, staring at his phone can’t you 🤢
And I bet whilst he's acting the Billy big bollocked bleep to his paying customers, she's stood behind the bar giggling, like a bleeping schoolgirl, proud of her man 🤡

Reactions: 11
She is seriously doing my nut in she’s moaning about everything regarding her holiday I’m tempted to tell her to shut the f up! 🤣

Reactions: 9
Someone I know kicked off on facebook over a negative review of her cafe thus proving the person was spot on which reminded me of the CM review so I had to go and find that only to find a dozen more. 😨 Lovely character descriptions of CM. 👹
Makes you wonder if robbo is actually trapped with him. Disgusting, on a power trip.

Reactions: 5
And I bet whilst he's acting the Billy big bollocked bleep to his paying customers, she's stood behind the bar giggling, like a bleeping schoolgirl, proud of her man 🤡
Maybe that’s how their romance started- he threatened to hospitalise her and she couldn’t resist

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Did she really dedicate a story to showing us what 3 for £1 cereal bars she’s brought for the plane?! That’s just a bit sad.

• Haha
Jesus I can’t be doing with people who moan about what they have to do before holiday - like boofuckinghoo im sure it will be hell sat on a plane for 8 hours with no kids, or sat on the beach with no kids or eating alone with no kids…you have chosen to leave your kids all over the country and I couldn’t care less if you have to pack 800 bags to do that. Just shut up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can guarantee any holiday photos featuring CM he will be sat on his phone.....in a vest

• Haha
I really don’t get it! If CM is really that nasty why on earth would she leave ritchie for him?

there both nasty people clearly!

I really don’t get it! If CM is really that nasty why on earth would she leave ritchie for him?

there both nasty people clearly!
Let's manifest him getting the same treatment in Jamaica, when he complains about something 🧘‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I can't even imagine she checked with people before booking these holidays because surely her parents wouldn't be "oh okay, we'll take Mason for a week or so while you jet half way across the world'.

I can't seem CMs ex or Richie complaining about seeing their kids more, especially Richie, but the people watching Mason are facilitating this. They could have said "no, cancel that holiday".

Reactions: 5
I can't even imagine she checked with people before booking these holidays because surely her parents wouldn't be "oh okay, we'll take Mason for a week or so while you jet half way across the world'.

I can't seem CMs ex or Richie complaining about seeing their kids more, especially Richie, but the people watching Mason are facilitating this. They could have said "no, cancel that holiday".
I agree! When we have children both of our parents would tell us where to go! I know they must adore their grandson and will love spending more time with him as they don't live close but they are actually telling her and lumpy its fine to flit across the globe without a care in the world for what happens to him. I think they seem to have forgotten that Mason is actually their child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.