Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they will ever do a big holiday for the children, like Disney for example?!
Not a chance, it would seem their limit is 9 quid. Scummy pair. I could see them going alone for a honeymoon or something and taking pictures to show the children.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
They’re in a spoons, guys! Now the last place I’d want to be when I’m on holiday is in a replica of my workplace! Maybe that’s all they have in common!

Reactions: 11
Of course they’re in a Wetherspoons 🙄. I bet CM has let them know he’s a manager elsewhere, trying to shoehorn it in to the conversation when buying the drinks with whoever he’s telling giving zero fucks and it all being a bit cringe.
I cant even begin to imagine having the non-existent level of life ambition that Robbo seems to have. Minimal “work”, relies on her partner to earn, doesn’t drive, not interested in doing anything engaging with the kids - and this is clear from all the things she chooses to put out there for everyone to see so it’s not reading between the lines. It baffles me that it’s a life she seems proud of.
I’m sure her kids will be just fine without her. They’ll probably have the best week of their summer holidays actually doing things instead of staying in the house doing nothing with her.

Reactions: 12
Of course they’re in a Wetherspoons 🙄. I bet CM has let them know he’s a manager elsewhere, trying to shoehorn it in to the conversation when buying the drinks with whoever he’s telling giving zero fucks and it all being a bit cringe.
I cant even begin to imagine having the non-existent level of life ambition that Robbo seems to have. Minimal “work”, relies on her partner to earn, doesn’t drive, not interested in doing anything engaging with the kids - and this is clear from all the things she chooses to put out there for everyone to see so it’s not reading between the lines. It baffles me that it’s a life she seems proud of.
I’m sure her kids will be just fine without her. They’ll probably have the best week of their summer holidays actually doing things instead of staying in the house doing nothing with her.
Yes I was going to say definitely flashing his managers discount card and telling them where the drinks etc are if they are slow to find them.

Reactions: 10
Jesus, all the amazing places we have in Manchester & she goes to Lloyds & the frigging Printworks !! Bet they end up in a Chinese buffet or Bem Brazil. Absolute slobs the pair of them.

Reactions: 13
Jesus, all the amazing places we have in Manchester & she goes to Lloyds & the frigging Printworks !! Bet they end up in a Chinese buffet or Bem Brazil. Absolute slobs the pair of them.
TBF we don’t have Hard Rock where I live so I always go there 🤣

Reactions: 4
A - I would NEVER expect my family to look after my child for a week.
B - I would NEVER leave him for a week.
C - I would NEVER go on the holiday of a lifetime without him.

When you have kids your priorities have to change....clearly bleeping not for some people.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I live near Manchester and thought the same thing. Not surprised they headed straight for the Chavworks 😂

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find it convenient that the woman that was pinged to isolate every bloody week hasn’t had a ping in a while 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s not even just a week though because she’s already sent the kids off and they’re enjoying a night in Manchester meaning it’s a minimum of 8 days or if she’s timed it conveniently (and of course she has), then it’ll be 9 days. She’s a cheeky cow

Reactions: 8
Will fork out for an all inclusive trip to Jamaica but not for glasses that fit her stupid bleeping moonface. She may know her body angles but certainly not her face. She could sheild you from sun with that chin alone. Robbo we don't give a tit about the trip you are clearly going to ram down our throats that you have ditched your kids for. The grimy toilet floor with wet spalshes really adds to the chavvy ambience.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She really needs to learn how to pose her face for a camera. She may be flexing her body to look as slim or the best she can be but her face looks like the reflection in the hall of mirrors at the funfair. Moon face, huge forehead, eyes over the glasses. Seriously unattractive. Really aging and dressing like a teenager doesn't make you look cute 🙄

I think she sticks with CM as she is just ugly inside with her selfishness and spoilt woe is me attitude and everyone can see it.

Seriously awful, awful person.

Reactions: 5
I used to go the print works when I was 18, abs my first time out / going to Manchester! Grow up hun 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I used to go the print works when I was 18, abs my first time out / going to Manchester! Grow up hun 😂😂😂
That’s the thing tho, Robbo didn’t do any of this as she was trying to get pregnant with the kid she is happy to abandon. And I imagine Robberto was practicing for his big shot career…threatening grannies in the local spoons

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, I feel like this is a bit of an excuse now. My daughter is a similar age to Mason (a bit older) and she has a fab relationship with both her grandparents because ever since we’ve been allowed we’ve sat in their garden and she’s got to know them again. Ever since we’ve been allowed in each other’s houses, we’ve taken her round for tea. They’ve had her overnight more recently and she loves it.
I know the pandemic has been really hard on everyone, but I think she’s using it as an excuse for being lazy and not proactively getting her kids involved with their family.
Same! As soon as we were able to mix we were because my daughter is the same age as Mason. I didn’t want her to not know her grandparents!

I have absolutely no issue with people going away for child free holidays, dont see the problem at all. I have been on several, however, I also take my child on holidays abroad every year, including places like Disney World multiple times.
And that is the problem in my eyes, how can she be happy just taking her #blendedfam to butlins when shes swanning off to Jamacia?! That blows my mind.

Reactions: 6
I have absolutely no issue with people going away for child free holidays, dont see the problem at all. I have been on several, however, I also take my child on holidays abroad every year, including places like Disney World multiple times.
And that is the problem in my eyes, how can she be happy just taking her #blendedfam to butlins when shes swanning off to Jamacia?! That blows my mind.
Did they even take all of the kids away? I thought it was just Ivy and Mason.

I can't remember if they've ever had a proper family holiday (although I'd be so happy to be corrected).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.