Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t hun, I couldn’t give a tit unlike you who’s obsessed because you’ve got nothing else to do.
629ADDB5-1F66-479B-8605-02A050A1CF5C.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Yeah no tit Sherlock. Imagine how stressed you’ll be if one of your kids needs you and you’re stuck in Jamaica.. oh wait

C98607CC-BE46-4A74-8E3E-A6ADD68B2485.png

Reactions: 11
They are a pair of selfish arseholes for going off on a long haul Holiday, in the midst of a pandemic, and leaving the kids all over the place. They’re crappy parents anyway, but this takes this piss.

I’d love to know what CMS ex thinks of them? Cos if I had an ex & he was taking his new floozy to Jamaica & our kids on a £9.50 holiday to Butlins, it wouldn’t just be Robbo suffering from migraines !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Has anyone ever seen a picture with her smiling, not the smug grin she’s always got on her face? Has she got bad teeth or something??? Her face proper pisses me off and the strange smile she does which makes her lips disappear freaks me out!!!

Reactions: 7
Has anyone ever seen a picture with her smiling, not the smug grin she’s always got on her face? Has she got bad teeth or something??? Her face proper pisses me off and the strange smile she does which makes her lips disappear freaks me out!!!
I think her teeth are quite bad yes.. someone posted a while ago there was one pic where you could see them. Nothing horrendous though, and at least that smile looked genuine

I think her teeth are quite bad yes.. someone posted a while ago there was one pic where you could see them. Nothing horrendous though, and at least that smile looked genuine
Aren't they like tombstones or something? 🪦🪦🪦

I think she has a gap in her teeth which I know some people are conscious of. I have a gap and absolutely love it 🤣

Found this on her Facebook 👀
Jesus she could be chicken man's twin sister in that old pic 😳

She's a selfish witch and he's a selfish hole . She's never left her youngest, but is going thousands of miles away? Why not choose somewhere closer?? So if they needed needed get back, they could be home in a couple of hours. They're both disgusting. I bet it was her pushing for the long haul. That's all she's ever cared about. I'd never be able to relax for one minute knowing my babies were on the other side of world to me 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 14

She's a selfish witch and he's a selfish hole . She's never left her youngest, but is going thousands of miles away? Why not choose somewhere closer?? So if they needed needed get back, they could be home in a couple of hours. They're both disgusting. I bet it was her pushing for the long haul. That's all she's ever cared about. I'd never be able to relax for one minute knowing my babies were on the other side of world to me 😐
Nope same. Personally couldn’t imagine going on a foreign holiday without my child. Fair Enoch if they’d gone for a long weekend away in this country together but it’s just so selfish ☹

Reactions: 10

I remember crying my eyes out when I landed in Cyprus for my honeymoon, because I'd never left my girls for longer than a night. My ex husband was pretty much like Robbo in this situation and was pushing for it, and he wanted to go for two weeks (we only did one). I did manage to enjoy it but I was filled with parental guilt for leaving them, even though I was constantly on FaceTime and WhatsApp so I knew they were having a great time with my parents.

The fact Robbo isn't showing ANY signs of feeling bad worries me. It also pisses me off that if they can afford to go to Jamaica they could have forgone this for themselves and instead booked a proper holiday to Majorca for their kids to enjoy, leaving the £9.50 Sun Holiday for someone who actually can't afford anything more. She's potentially deprived a low-income family from having an experience they now have to do without.

Reactions: 12
I remember crying my eyes out when I landed in Cyprus for my honeymoon, because I'd never left my girls for longer than a night. My ex husband was pretty much like Robbo in this situation and was pushing for it, and he wanted to go for two weeks (we only did one). I did manage to enjoy it but I was filled with parental guilt for leaving them, even though I was constantly on FaceTime and WhatsApp so I knew they were having a great time with my parents.

The fact Robbo isn't showing ANY signs of feeling bad worries me. It also pisses me off that if they can afford to go to Jamaica they could have forgone this for themselves and instead booked a proper holiday to Majorca for their kids to enjoy, leaving the £9.50 Sun Holiday for someone who actually can't afford anything more. She's potentially deprived a low-income family from having an experience they now have to do without.
A honeymoon I could understand easily, that's deffo a time you're entitled to a break from your kids. She just doesn't act like someone who desperately wanted kids and went through a lot to get them. I can't work her out she's such a cold fish🥴

Reactions: 6
A honeymoon I could understand easily, that's deffo a time you're entitled to a break from your kids. She just doesn't act like someone who desperately wanted kids and went through a lot to get them. I can't work her out she's such a cold fish🥴
Oh I completely agree. She makes my blood boil.

She couldn’t make it any clearer that she reads here. The most recent selfie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All the stress (cry me a bleeping river, you chose it) but…It’s almost like going away in a global pandemic isn’t a good idea…who knew guys!!

Reactions: 9
Ok - so today’s stories……

a) poor little Ivy’s speech…. Actually broke heart. She’s clearly either forever ever had a dummy in OR never spoken to (probs both, and before anyone says….. my LO is the same ages as Ivy. Had a dummy too…. So no judgement there)

b) feel this post on this poor baby is just utter BULL??? Wtf Yobbo. This has to be in her. Clearly it’s for her and CM benefit 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.