Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Robbo et Roberto dropping the kids off. But wait, Robbo sees an opportunity for sympathy so posts her heart hurts after only 15 mins.

witch please, you won’t remember your kids name by the time you are on the plane. No one believes your tit

Reactions: 19

Robbo et Roberto dropping the kids off. But wait, Robbo sees an opportunity for sympathy so posts her heart hurts after only 15 mins.

witch please, you won’t remember your kids name by the time you are on the plane. No one believes your tit
The Facebook Post has different text, no mention of heart hurting. Wonder if that's for us?! 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The bit about Mason's Gran & Grandad not spending much time with him cos of the pandemic concerned me, like how often have they seen him, does he recognise them etc. I wouldn't be able to rest leaving him with someone that he wasn't fully comfortable with.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The bit about Mason's Gran & Grandad not spending much time with him cos of the pandemic concerned me, like how often have they seen him, does he recognise them etc. I wouldn't be able to rest leaving him with someone that he wasn't fully comfortable with.
Also, I feel like this is a bit of an excuse now. My daughter is a similar age to Mason (a bit older) and she has a fab relationship with both her grandparents because ever since we’ve been allowed we’ve sat in their garden and she’s got to know them again. Ever since we’ve been allowed in each other’s houses, we’ve taken her round for tea. They’ve had her overnight more recently and she loves it.
I know the pandemic has been really hard on everyone, but I think she’s using it as an excuse for being lazy and not proactively getting her kids involved with their family.

Reactions: 5
That is actually terrible, leaving him with people he doesn't even have a relationship with?! Poor Mason, what a selfish pair of chavs they actually are

Reactions: 11
She said it herself....going on a holiday of dreams...without her kids, and they get butlins instead...wow, don't think I could ever be that selfish....and I am selfish!

Reactions: 9
The Facebook Post has different text, no mention of heart hurting. Wonder if that's for us?! 😂
she really doesn’t care does she selfish much 🙄

She said it herself....going on a holiday of dreams...without her kids, and they get butlins instead...wow, don't think I could ever be that selfish....and I am selfish!
I don’t get this as a mum I could never do that especially somewhere like Jamaica my little one is a few months older than mason and I could never leave him for a week

Reactions: 9
Another reason why you’d think she’d learn to drive so she could spend more time visiting her parents so that her children can spend quality time with them.

Reactions: 8
Guess chicken man isn’t isolating then… or just breaking the rules…
Is she’s till with him? I haven’t followed her since she dumped first baby daddy (poor guy) and got preg with second baby daddy. Then I didn’t care enough to keep following her.

Reactions: 5
She can't use the pandemic as an excuse, she booked this last year or before when it was supposed to be Mexico.

Reactions: 6
Guess chicken man isn’t isolating then… or just breaking the rules…
Did he get pinged then?

I'm all for couples have a night or maybe two away from their children, but a week is excessive. I understand all the girls are with their other parent, probably on holidays too but why not take Mason? He'd be free anyway, he's hardly been anywhere because of the pandemic and Robbo doesn't go out.

To be honest they're only getting this dream holiday as they're leaving all the kids behind. Most people would be excited to take their kids away after a tit 18 months. It's only in their price bracket due to no kids and pandemic prices. Hope they've budgeted in case they catch the virus.

I'm not jealous either as I can afford to go away too. I just don't get it.

Reactions: 8
Why is trying to play the dutiful caring mum on Instagram, if she gave a tit that bad she wouldn't be off on a long haul holiday, a spade is a spade I'm afraid Robbo!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Oh Jesus. I take back the wedding theory after seeing “I just can’t wait to be in the pub”. Pond life the pair of them

Reactions: 12
That is actually terrible, leaving him with people he doesn't even have a relationship with?! Poor Mason, what a selfish pair of chavs they actually are
See that’s how I feel. It’s essentially dropping your kids off with a stranger.

Just had a thought, when's the big family holiday with all of the children? Did she move that back to next year?

Reactions: 7
What a vile person. I have never understood people who go on holiday without their children. Yes a weekend break, totally understand that! A week long haul in a global pandemic with 2 kids under 5 at home? NOT. A. bleeping. CHANCE.

my kids are pretty much the same age as hers, give or take a couple of months. I’d take a week in Butlins with them over a week in Jamaica anyway of the week! It’s called being a family Robbo, try it sometime 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What a vile person. I have never understood people who go on holiday without their children. Yes a weekend break, totally understand that! A week long haul in a global pandemic with 2 kids under 5 at home? NOT. A. bleeping. CHANCE.

my kids are pretty much the same age as hers, give or take a couple of months. I’d take a week in Butlins with them over a week in Jamaica anyway of the week! It’s called being a family Robbo, try it sometime 😉
Scummy isn’t it. It’s not like she was dragged up either. She’s from a good family who certainly didn’t struggle growing up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.