Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok - so today’s stories……

a) poor little Ivy’s speech…. Actually broke heart. She’s clearly either forever ever had a dummy in OR never spoken to (probs both, and before anyone says….. my LO is the same ages as Ivy. Had a dummy too…. So no judgement there)

b) feel this post on this poor baby is just utter BULL??? Wtf Yobbo. This has to be in her. Clearly it’s for her and CM benefit 🤢
Can I ask what was the issue with Ivys speech? She was just talking to Mason about going to a park?

Reactions: 1
Can I ask what was the issue with Ivys speech? She was just talking to Mason about going to a park?
I just felt her speech wasn’t clear especially for a child who starts school in September. Maybe it was a just bad quality recording 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I just felt her speech wasn’t clear especially for a child who starts school in September. Maybe it was a just bad quality recording 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ohhh ok, I didn’t really notice. A few of my friends have children similar ages and they talk the same

Reactions: 2

a) poor little Ivy’s speech…. Actually broke heart. She’s clearly either forever ever had a dummy in OR never spoken to (probs both, and before anyone says….. my LO is the same ages as Ivy. Had a dummy too…. So no judgement there)

b) feel this post on this poor baby is just utter BULL??? Wtf Yobbo. This has to be in her. Clearly it’s for her and CM benefit 🤢
I thought that’s about ivys speech. It seemed really bitty and like she was trying really hard to get her words out. I maybe wrong cos I don’t have much experience in kids her age but seemed like she should be speaking better

as for routine Wev had a reallystrict / solid routine both times as that works best for us and baby espeically a bedtime routine. I don’t see any harm in her wanting a good bedtime routine for him and somechild free time of an evening.

Reactions: 4
Dunno why she’s bigging up that ‘routine’ and how hard they worked at it and how much he loves it? It’s basically, let him watch some TV and shove him in bed. Groundbreaking.

Reactions: 10

It’s mum guilt all over isn’t it. Over compensating for leaving him with people he doesn’t know while she lives it up abroad.
I was shocked by ivy’s speech too. She is clearly very delayed.

I’ve just noticed the tooth photo has mysteriously disappeared 🙄 did anyone catch the gorgeous leather armchair in the kitchen next to the washing machine and in front of the back door 🤣

Reactions: 5

no bath? I have an 18 month old and he gets bathed every night sometimes twice they get so dirty at that age.

Reactions: 9
Gutted I missed the toothy story because I was occupied by my stupid job 😩 I need to be more Robbo! Did anyone screenshot?

Reactions: 8
Two things - I am getting exceedingly sick of her endless, tedious stories about her holiday. Did you know she’s going Jamaica?
And are we being trolled? The little girl (I’ve forgotten her name) is on a Toy Story fairground ride in Leicester, no less! She’s getting those kids out and about these days. Obviously reading here.

Attachments

Two things - I am getting exceedingly sick of her endless, tedious stories about her holiday. Did you know she’s going Jamaica?
And are we being trolled? The little girl (I’ve forgotten her name) is on a Toy Story fairground ride in Leicester, no less! She’s getting those kids out and about these days. Obviously reading here.
The guilt kicking in so she gets her kid a £2.00 ride to compensate

The guilt kicking in so she gets her kid a £2.00 ride to compensate
The saddest part is I don’t think this is guilt. She’s not got the brain capacity or emotional intellect for that. I think she’s purely trying to prove tattle wrong 🤦🏼‍♀️
Hey Yobbo!! We see ya hun - definitely not impressed still 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
The saddest part is I don’t think this is guilt. She’s not got the brain capacity or emotional intellect for that. I think she’s purely trying to prove tattle wrong 🤦🏼‍♀️
Hey Yobbo!! We see ya hun - definitely not impressed still 🤣🤣
Probably not....She'll be getting her lumpy hole out again soon enough to detract from her being a poor excuse for a mother 🤢

Reactions: 8
Here is what she actually cares about! The children on rides, at the park and elsewhere is because she reads here and has been guilted into it and wants to be seen to be doing something with them before swanning off for an all inclusive holiday without them for her and lumpy.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Don’t think Robbo is that savvy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone I know kicked off on facebook over a negative review of her cafe thus proving the person was spot on which reminded me of the CM review so I had to go and find that only to find a dozen more. 😨 Lovely character descriptions of CM. 👹

Attachments

• Wow
Someone I know kicked off on facebook over a negative review of her cafe thus proving the person was spot on which reminded me of the CM review so I had to go and find that only to find a dozen more. 😨 Lovely character descriptions of CM. 👹
I’m speechless! Rob threatened a grandmother and said he’d put her in hospital?! Outrageous. Clearly a real family man 🙄
The irony is if it was just that one review I’d be tempted to say the poster is exaggerating or lying but there’s so many from so many different times that it has to be true 🤯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.