Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fineapple

VIP Member
Please tell me WHO is waiting for an email reply from her 😂

Wetherspoons: ‘Are you going to work your 4 hours this week?’
Specsavers: ‘You have missed your glasses fitting appointment for the third year in a row’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I definitely don’t agree with taking children out during term time but to be fair to Slobbo, your child doesn’t *have* to be in school until they turn 5 so the school can’t say anything to her about taking Ivy out for the week
They don't have to be in school no, however they made the choice to send Ivy now and they should be playing by those rules.

I teach and I have had children go on holiday during term time. This year in particular I believe that, for some children, it is a hugely beneficial thing. I have key worker children with off-shore parents who have not seen their family together in months going away for quality family time. I have families who have suffered loss due to coronavirus going away to spent time together. All of these things I believe trump a week of school. Happy, confident and mentally well children are children who learn.
The Yobbos do not fit that category. They have not appeared to suffer any loss, both parents are there for them, they have had countless days together (albeit not quality time, but that isn't changing because they're at a caravan). This is simply a refusal to pay anything about yellow sticker prices for the children, despite splashing out on a "luxurious" summer holiday for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

piebarm

Credit where credit’s due: her and her ex husband taking the little girl to school, then picking her up, then taking her for McDonald’s together is good coparenting. It was lovely to see.

Reactions: 28

Nmml

I agree. Think she does it so they’ll shut up and give her an easy life. Mason doesn’t seem to speak. This is yellow sticker parenting.

Actually, can we have yellow sticker parenting in the next thread title? 😇
“Shut them up with bottles and dummies, Robbos just a yellow sticker Mummy”

Reactions: 27

AdApathy

VIP Member
Right, I’m not a mum so forgive me. I understand not leaving them to go wash your hair in case something happened. But couldn’t you put them in some kind of play pen or closed off room with some toys, books, a game, a film? To go and take the rubbish out???
This is why stair-gates and playpens exist. I have twins and I'm a single parent. Not ONCE have my kids tried to escape, because I put these safety measures in place to prevent this.
  • Sorting washing upstairs? Let them play in their bedroom with a stair gate on the door.
  • Recycling or bins CAN BE PUT OUT AT NIGHT. Five second job.
  • Showering? See above. Failing that you'll have to carve out 10 minutes in the morning or at night. The rest of us who work for more than 30 minutes a week have to shower at these times, it's not beneath you.
  • The kid is having tantrums in the pram because Slobbo basically uses prams and highchairs as restraining devices when she can't be arsed to parent. I remember the occasions I'd take my two out without a pram (by myself, I may add) and the walk home would be hell on earth, but my refusal to keep them in a pushchair means they got used to walking quite quickly, and a few years on I now have two kids who I have no issues with when we go out and about.
Of course, tantrums come with the territory of having a 2 year old (STFU with this "24 months" bullshit. He's 2), but you're a slave to him because you've allowed that to happen. I'm by no means a perfect parent, but I ain't slaves to my kids because I don't insist they have naps at 10am and I don't strap them down at every opportunity.

Robbo, you should try this shit with twins. You have no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Unless you're on the poverty line and/or people have said "we didn't know what clothes to get them, here is some money for you to pick" then no, a child's birthday money goes on nice things and/or in to a savings account.
My 11 year old has around £10,000 in savings, from saving his pocket money/birthday money/Christmas money etc (I would hasten to add that he has my entire family, his dad's family and my husband family so he does "get" more). My hope is that he has a house deposit, can buy a car, can travel etc when he is older without worrying.

I will never use that money to buy him clothes, that is my job as a parent. I buy him his "needs" which an A/W wardrobe is. If he wants something specific as he grows (expensive trainers, designer jumpers etc) then he is free to use his money for that, or on other "want" items.

If you can take yourself to Jamacia, buy new clothes from fast fashion brands constantly then you can use your own money to buy your child clothes.
However this is also the woman who used her child's birthday money to buy a desk that the child, apparently, wanted.

Reactions: 25

Duck1234

Usually a lurker on this thread but I thought I’d have my 2 pence worth..
I find this woman morally bankrupt to be honest, she complains she’s not had a break in 18 months.. well that’s the case for a lot of people to be honest given the whole pandemic situation. Having struggled with infertility myself, I have 1 child who I find it very difficult to be apart from because of how hard it was to have him. I know her 2nd child was conceived naturally but if I was ever lucky enough to conceive naturally I know I’d feel exactly the same, those feelings during infertility would never leave me but she seems to take both her kids for granted. Not saying she’s not allowed to complain about things, we all do it but it’s like next level with her. The kids feel like an inconvenience to her, someone who apparently longed for these kids now seems to treat them as an afterthought.
when you have kids you basically agree to put their needs & wants above your own??
she is saying she won’t feel guilty for needing a break, which I get.. but a week?? Flying long haul? When your child is under 2? She’s awful. My son has never slept out in 4.5 years, ever! Not once, I’d feel sick to my stomach leaving the country during a global pandemic because my selfish needs for a holiday are more important. It’s really not ok, if you need a break, go away for the weekend like normal people.
if it was a honeymoon or something I’d maybe understand more but just because she’s a selfish moron is just too much!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
I’m a parent from the minute I’m woken up by one of my Children, I kind of expected that when we decided to start a family, so it came as no great surprise. Much like every other parent.
Fucking idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

smiley0309

I just can’t get over her ‘needing a break’ when ivy is at nursery half the time, chicken mans kids aren’t there half the time, and whenever we see ‘Masey’, he’s having the worlds longest nap or strapped down in a pushchair/high chair. Get a fucking grip yobbo.

My kid is a week older than Mason and it’s breaking my heart the thought of leaving her at the childminder for the first time in a few weeks, let alone for an entire week the other side of the world!

Also, fucking Jamaica. I know it wasn’t what they chose first but still. Who does she think she is? £3 dresses with her kids in hand me downs and being fed yellow stickers, but she’s swanning around to Jamaica? Stick within your means Robbo. Buy normal priced food and take the kids to Majorca ffs

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Why do people do this??? I’d never think about putting in my bio… straight!!!
Twat.
I think for some people the inclusion of their sexuality and/or gender is because they, finally, feel comfortable in expressing it (especially younger people, as a result of the growth and support for these communities online).

You would never think to put "straight" I your bio in the same way that you have never had to consider "coming out" about your sexuality and/or gender because we live in a hetronormative world.

P.s. that isn't me defending Steffe or saying that is why she has included it. I am aware that there are people who do include their pronouns/gender/sexuality just to "stay relative," which is completely different.

She may be doing it for the above reasons, she may be doing it for her other reasons, however it's not the same as someone announcing that they are straight.

The autocorrects in my post are killing me.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Holycow

A - I would NEVER expect my family to look after my child for a week.
B - I would NEVER leave him for a week.
C - I would NEVER go on the holiday of a lifetime without him.

When you have kids your priorities have to change....clearly fucking not for some people.

• Heart

Nmml

Has she actually just tried to pass off the transport to the airport as “wow I love Jamaica” 😂😂

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
She has to be joking with ‘rona has taken the last two years from her’. What has she been held back from achieving? Big solo road trip? Career progression? Bitch please. At least she’s ticked extra marital affair off.

• Haha

itsnotmyfaulthonest

I’m actually quite shocked but pleased to see they both collected her and celebrated together without CM. Nice for Ivy to have that fuss on a special day ☺

Reactions: 22