Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just dawned on me that they’re obviously planning to get married while they’re out there. It’s second time round for both of them and neither of them have many friends so a big wedding with the typical build up (hen do, stag do, bridesmaid proposals etc) that is very often the ‘done thing’ nowadays just isn’t feasible for them.
The only thing that makes me doubt my theory is that surely they would want their children involved in their wedding? But then I realise that this is Robbo and Chicken Man, who both actively avoid spending any time with their children, and suddenly I’m convinced again.

Reactions: 9
It’s just dawned on me that they’re obviously planning to get married while they’re out there. It’s second time round for both of them and neither of them have many friends so a big wedding with the typical build up (hen do, stag do, bridesmaid proposals etc) that is very often the ‘done thing’ nowadays just isn’t feasible for them.
The only thing that makes me doubt my theory is that surely they would want their children involved in their wedding? But then I realise that this is Robbo and Chicken Man, who both actively avoid spending any time with their children, and suddenly I’m convinced again.
Do you think?! Interesting. I feel like she’d want to make more of a song and dance about that and also legally may be difficult in such short notice… but who knows! Would explain why she’s drastically dieting and would give her lots of great tacky photos to share every other day

Reactions: 7
Do you think?! Interesting. I feel like she’d want to make more of a song and dance about that and also legally may be difficult in such short notice… but who knows! Would explain why she’s drastically dieting and would give her lots of great tacky photos to share every other day
Yes. I’m convinced. Think about it:

1) She has expressed desperation to go on this holiday, more than any normal reaction. There’s been no talk of swapping the destination for one closer to home. If it was JUST the time away she was bothered about, she’d happily swap for Greece or Spain. So why specifically Jamaica? Because they’ve paid for the ceremony etc.
2) Their relationship was the product of an affair. It hasn’t been THAT LONG since they got together and as such, people are bound to still be reeling from it. Therefore, they wouldn’t have a big guest list and it makes sense to do it abroad alone where they wouldn’t have the shame of having an empty hall.
3) This is the second marriage for both of them. They’re probably more inclined to do it a bit smaller second time round.
4) She is running out of content. He’s had the snip so another pregnancy is off the cards. She’s been uncharacteristically quiet when it comes to talks of wedding planning. There’s a mountain of online content to be had when it comes to weddings. She would easily gain hundreds of followers if she documented it. There’s been total silence.
5) She would piss herself with excitement uploading a “surprise! Look what we did!” photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes. I’m convinced. Think about it:

1) She has expressed desperation to go on this holiday, more than any normal reaction. There’s been no talk of swapping the destination for one closer to home. If it was JUST the time away she was bothered about, she’d happily swap for Greece or Spain. So why specifically Jamaica? Because they’ve paid for the ceremony etc.
2) Their relationship was the product of an affair. It hasn’t been THAT LONG since they got together and as such, people are bound to still be reeling from it. Therefore, they wouldn’t have a big guest list and it makes sense to do it abroad alone where they wouldn’t have the shame of having an empty hall.
3) This is the second marriage for both of them. They’re probably more inclined to do it a bit smaller second time round.
4) She is running out of content. He’s had the snip so another pregnancy is off the cards. She’s been uncharacteristically quiet when it comes to talks of wedding planning. There’s a mountain of online content to be had when it comes to weddings. She would easily gain hundreds of followers if she documented it. There’s been total silence.
5) She would piss herself with excitement uploading a “surprise! Look what we did!” photo.
She booked it a few weeks ago because she had credit from her last adults only break that they were going on that was cancelled. I imagined that she picked Jamaica because it’s quite far away so she can play the “no point going for a short time, might as well make the most of it” and because the travel restrictions aren’t red. I honestly don’t think they are getting married there, I think she’s just a selfish cow that found a fancy hotel on the amber list and went for it

Reactions: 4
She booked it a few weeks ago because she had credit from her last adults only break that they were going on that was cancelled. I imagined that she picked Jamaica because it’s quite far away so she can play the “no point going for a short time, might as well make the most of it” and because the travel restrictions aren’t red. I honestly don’t think they are getting married there, I think she’s just a selfish cow that found a fancy hotel on the amber list and went for it
You could well be right. But to play devil’s advocate, it’s a lot of money to pay when you’re allegedly planning to get married as well. I honestly think she’s so dull and boring that she’ll see a surprise abroad wedding as exciting and riveting content!

Reactions: 3
After she screwed her family with the affair, imagine how they’d feel about a secret second wedding 😂 I’m here for the sweaty moon-y tragic wedding photos.

Reactions: 6
After she screwed her family with the affair, imagine how they’d feel about a secret second wedding 😂 I’m here for the sweaty moon-y tragic wedding photos.
🤣🤣 oh god yessssss!!! Her in £3 dress (swipe up!!) and CM in a grotty el vesto stained with all you can eat food. Mate I’m here for that sh*t show 🤣🤣

I’m happy to be wrong but they strike me as the type who will place themselves on a lounger all day, only getting up to get a round of drinks or when the buffet opens. I don’t think she could be arsed organising anything. Also, I doubt nasty gal would have an appropriate £3 dress for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mmm. I’m torn!! Part of me things they will and part of me thinks your right - far too much effort BUUUT she loves a drama…… 🤷🏼‍♀️ We will see!!
And when have her dresses ever been appropriate- she looked like a giant dildo in her last outfit shot 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Also, I hate to break it to her but I had Covid last month. Got negative lateral flows but did a PCR as I felt off…was positive. I don’t know why you would risk it when it’s still so prevalent and catching it really is as easy as touching something infected. It just seems madness to go away, and that far, when it’s uncertain. She doesn’t think about this as all she thinks is “I work so hard, I deserve this” so that shows the level of her brain power I suppose

Reactions: 7
She’s not getting married, she’s not that inventive… and I bet if she reads here she’s kicking herself for the fact she didn’t think of it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She definitely doesn’t read here… now she’s posting photos of LOOK HERE ARE MY CHILDREN AT ACTIVITIES I TOOK THEM TO BECAUSE I AM A MUM. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She definitely doesn’t read here… now she’s posting photos of LOOK HERE ARE MY CHILDREN AT ACTIVITIES I TOOK THEM TO BECAUSE I AM A MUM. 😂😂😂😂
Jus before she flies out of the country during a pandemic where she could potentially catch COVID or get stranded leaving them behind.

How hilarious that she says they are so close and will grow up loving each other…expect when ivy is at her dads and mason is binned to the grandparents so Slobbo gets her holiday.

Reactions: 9
These posts are killing me! 🤣🤣🤣

I’m fairly new to tattle why is he called CM?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.