Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaks volumes that he had the snip at his age (I'm assuming he's fairly young?), rather than her be on contraception. He knows full well she'd 'forget' her pill, and she probably refused implant/coil/jab. He could always welly up of course, but still he chose the surgical option?Hmmm 🤔
She seems like 100% the person who would ‘forget’ her pill. She loves the attention of being pregnant, she loves maternity leave and not working, she loves posting photos with #10monthspostpartum.. the only part she doesn’t like is the actual kids.

Reactions: 12
She seems like 100% the person who would ‘forget’ her pill. She loves the attention of being pregnant, she loves maternity leave and not working, she loves posting photos with #10monthspostpartum.. the only part she doesn’t like is the actual kids.
She should look into surrogacy if she loves it so much (there you go Robyn, you can have that one for free)

Reactions: 5
She should look into surrogacy if she loves it so much (there you go Robyn, you can have that one for free)
And do something for someone else. Nah, moonface is far too selfish for that although she would love attention. She would do it for herself and herself only. Not about the people wanting a child. St Robyn and all that!

Reactions: 4
Ok so stop being mean guys!!!!! How about stop being so goddamn vain hun and keep yourself on private .... There you go, easy fix!!! 😂

Sooooo yobbo is having a lazy day - I’m confused….. what day isn’t a lazy day for her?!! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was thinking the same 😂 When did she last do anything?!

the highlight for me is the special outfit she’s picked to emphasise her ‘“lazy day’ - give it an hour and there will be a link for the £3 BaRgAiN that EVERYONE asked for 👀 🤣

• Haha
the highlight for me is the special outfit she’s picked to emphasise her ‘“lazy day’ - give it an hour and there will be a link for the £3 BaRgAiN that EVERYONE asked for 👀 🤣
There’s been so many times I’ve wanted to ask for screenshots of the “so many people” who’ve asked for the link to her outfit.

• Haha
Oh yes! All for the "lots of people" who have asked! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There’s a huge shortage of tests where I live, to a point where there’s days without any available and then you have these selfish slobs using two a day so they can go and drink cocktails on a beach and pretend they don’t have four kids 🙃

Reactions: 6
I honestly can't believe any loving mother could abandon her babies, in the midst of a global pandemic, just to go lay in the sun on a beach. What kind of mother does that?! I don't understand it. All that way away from her babies. I'm so confused how she thinks this is justified. I wouldn't dream of leaving my child. Especially when I'm a jobless (4hrs a week doesn't count!) uneducated, unskilled, talentless adulterous tart. She's all for making babies, that's easy, for her she just rolls over and plays dead til the guys finished and bam 9 months later you have a child. But she doesn't want them. She wants the adoration when she's pregnant, the attention, the fuss but as soon as the children start to grow she doesn't want to know. She wants to go back to the single way of life. She is the most tragic person I know of. A real nobody in society.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I honestly can't believe any loving mother could abandon her babies, in the midst of a global pandemic, just to go lay in the sun on a beach. What kind of mother does that?! I don't understand it. All that way away from her babies. I'm so confused how she thinks this is justified. I wouldn't dream of leaving my child. Especially when I'm a jobless (4hrs a week doesn't count!) uneducated, unskilled, talentless adulterous tart. She's all for making babies, that's easy, for her she just rolls over and plays dead til the guys finished and bam 9 months later you have a child. But she doesn't want them. She wants the adoration when she's pregnant, the attention, the fuss but as soon as the children start to grow she doesn't want to know. She wants to go back to the single way of life. She is the most tragic person I know of. A real nobody in society.
I kept thinking about why would happen if she or chicken caught covid, but also what if one of the children does? Will they fly home?!

Reactions: 3
Dead on. She only made the babies for the child benefits, attention and financial support of a man. She let her ex husband fund her and when she got bored of him she hopped to another man who would pay. She’s gross.

Reactions: 3
There’s a huge shortage of tests where I live, to a point where there’s days without any available and then you have these selfish slobs using two a day so they can go and drink cocktails on a beach and pretend they don’t have four kids 🙃
God that’s awful isn’t it. Makes you think! Why are they doing so many tests a day?? I am going away to Spain in a week or so, we are very lucky, but I hadn’t planned on using 15 lateral flow tests up before we go…!

I wouldn't say no to a night away child free if I was able to, but I'd be missing mine by the end of the day 😂
I could never leave them at this young age , for as long they will be....and going so far away in a pandemic is pretty much the last thing on most normal parents mind..BUT I don't think she is like most parents , and she definitely isn't 'normal' so her self love holiday doesn't suprise me !!!

I don’t begrudge any one a break from parenting and work especially during the pandemic. BUT a) she doesn’t appear to actually do any parenting b) she barely works and was furloughed for most of the pandemic c) a trip to another continent?!!! It’s insane. As we’ve all agreed for most normal people thats too much risk. Those poor kids. When they are older and understand the risk she’s taken for a few cocktails with some manky CM el vesto they will be horrified. It’s disgusting

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.