Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hysterical aswell that those were posted in June and someone said ‘she’ll be knocked up by the new guy in no time’, and she’d announced a pregnancy by September 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning cuddles with Mason are her ‘favourite’. She will be bleeping them off to go and stare at Chicken Man’s tits abroad though.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is her favourite catchphrase on her posts 'wear the shorts' wear the shorts where hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it hysterical aswell that those were posted in June and someone said ‘she’ll be knocked up by the new guy in no time’, and she’d announced a pregnancy by September 😶
She also had a miscarriage I'm sure before she fell pregnant with Mason.

Reactions: 7
Rob probably ‘wanted’ the snip because he saw you coming from a mile off and didn’t want to any more eternal obligations to a lazy moon face who sits at home all day. Best decision he’s made.
Also he’s already got three kids. He’s probably not keen to have another one with Robbo. Means they can’t go on so many “romantic” “luxurious” “holidays”

Reactions: 6
Don’t get me wrong I’m all for female empowerment etc but god this girl who doesn’t leave the house somehow has an opinion on EVERYTHING

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rob probably ‘wanted’ the snip because he saw you coming from a mile off and didn’t want to any more eternal obligations to a lazy moon face who sits at home all day. Best decision he’s made.
Eurgh imagine having to have sex with that big sweaty lummox. I reckon the vest stays on. And his socks 😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She'll be gone eventually, she'll want more kids, and will go where there's a chance. Probably when Masey is due to go to school, so she doesn't have to work more hours.

Reactions: 8
Eurgh imagine having to have sex with that big sweaty lummox. I reckon the vest stays on. And his socks 😩
Oh yeah. You know he’s either on the bottom or on top with her face down so he can just shuffle it in a-la Will from the Inbetweeners

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Do they not do yellow sticker condoms?

• Haha
Speaks volumes that he had the snip at his age (I'm assuming he's fairly young?), rather than her be on contraception. He knows full well she'd 'forget' her pill, and she probably refused implant/coil/jab. He could always welly up of course, but still he chose the surgical option?Hmmm 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.