Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably what she did Ritchie when she started her affair with CM. "It's all in your head, babe! He's just my boss!" "You're just imagining things!"
did she actually cheat? I’ve been following her for years and if that actually happened after everything she went through to have her daughter just shows you what kind of person she is😳

Reactions: 4
did she actually cheat? I’ve been following her for years and if that actually happened after everything she went through to have her daughter just shows you what kind of person she is😳
Yes! Her own sister outed the affair as she posted CM for the first time on Ritchie's birthday.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes! Her own sister outed the affair as she posted CM for the first time on Ritchie's birthday.
Omg I remember this! She put it in the comments on the photo that she had broken up the whole family. If your gonna do something that awful she could of at least traded up

Reactions: 2
Omg I remember this! She put it in the comments on the photo that she had broken up the whole family. If your gonna do something that awful she could of at least traded up
Wow! The sister must’ve been on Ritchie’s side then to post something so neggy x

Reactions: 3
I can’t remember for definite but I think her and Ritchie had a holiday booked and she took his name off the booking and put chicken man on or something along those lines

Reactions: 11
Wow...she is vile isn't she. Didn't realize she had cheated on her ex for this current man...how she has the gall to try and be some kind of influencer with her lack of morals is astonishing

God yeah I remember she posted a photo of him on the plane or something. Jesus imagine taking your new fella on a holiday you were meant to be going on WITH YOUR HUSBAND.

Has she had her jab yet? She's cutting it miiiiighty fiiiiiine. Be an awful shame if she was refused to board the plane 👀

• Haha
God yeah I remember she posted a photo of him on the plane or something. Jesus imagine taking your new fella on a holiday you were meant to be going on WITH YOUR HUSBAND.
On the ex’s birthday too! Something like that could have pushed him over the edge.

Has she had her jab yet? She's cutting it miiiiighty fiiiiiine. Be an awful shame if she was refused to board the plane 👀
Can you imagine the stories if that happens! As she "deserves" a holiday after spending 18 months doing even less than before 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.