Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For countries like Greece your second vaccine needs to have been at least 14 days before travel.

Reactions: 5
It literally gives me anxiety to even think about being that far away from my child. I just couldn't do it. I guess that's the difference between loving your child and having one to keep hold of a waste of space fisting vest wearing lump of chicken! What a disaster of a human being. Selfish to the very core of that collosal sized moon face. Just wow. I find her so so sad. Zero life. No ambition. No career. A failed marriage due to being an adulterer. There's just nothing about this girl at all. I actually wonder what chicken man sees in her apart from an easy lay.

Reactions: 11
It literally gives me anxiety to even think about being that far away from my child. I just couldn't do it. I guess that's the difference between loving your child and having one to keep hold of a waste of space fisting vest wearing lump of chicken! What a disaster of a human being. Selfish to the very core of that collosal sized moon face. Just wow. I find her so so sad. Zero life. No ambition. No career. A failed marriage due to being an adulterer. There's just nothing about this girl at all. I actually wonder what chicken man sees in her apart from an easy lay.
Couldn’t have said it better….. ❤👏🏻❤

She definitely lies and is manipulative - deletes anyone who doesn’t agree with her know head views or talks any sense!!

Reactions: 4
I've been off this thread wayyyyy too long...someone please tell me why we're calling him the chicken man hahahaha

Are they still engaged though? She removed their Christmas Day proposal photos off Instagram

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Are they still engaged though? She removed their Christmas Day proposal photos off Instagram
It looks like she’s still wearing her engagement ring in her most recent posts, so I would suggest she is?

Reactions: 5
It looks like she’s still wearing her engagement ring in her most recent posts, so I would suggest she is?
I bet they had a falling out. How childish. You can’t un-delete photos can you. If my husband removed any of our wedding/engagement photos after a row, I’d be fuming with him

Reactions: 8
I just can’t understand her, my daughter was a surprise after being together 14 years I don’t for one second take it for granted hiw blessed I am to have her. I have maybe 1 or 2 hours away from her a month that’s it. Longest we’ve been apart us 3 hours I was waking up from my c section I can’t bare the thought of that little boy waking up confused and upset. My girl is still in my room at nearly 2 I creepily watch her sleep and am so amazed I have her. How could she leave those kids anyway I think most parents are opposite to her you buy them the clothes and not yourself. You may take a night away but big holidays are for family. Now factor in a pandemic and she’s the other side of the world 🙈

Reactions: 9
Someone here has muted wheither Robbo and CM are double jabbed or not, well they can’t be because on robbo’s stories tonight she has mentioned trying her luck at a walk in vaccination clinic again… she’s cutting it abit close to be trying to get her second dose less than 3 weeks before her hols.

Someone here has muted wheither Robbo and CM are double jabbed or not, well they can’t be because on robbo’s stories tonight she has mentioned trying her luck at a walk in vaccination clinic again… she’s cutting it abit close to be trying to get her second dose less than 3 weeks before her hols.
Guidance for most Mediterranean countries is that you need two weeks after the second jab, to use your double jab status to get away with not isolating on arrival. However I think Jamaica is out of this system, looks like they’ll just need negative tests on arrival and return. Fingers crossed they change the rules while that slobbo’s are out there

Reactions: 4
I bet they had a falling out. How childish. You can’t un-delete photos can you. If my husband removed any of our wedding/engagement photos after a row, I’d be fuming with him
I wouldn’t put that past her to be honest! 🙄

Reactions: 3
What was that whole 'drink the coffee' shite about!? She says so much random stuff, coffee is hardly some taboo item people avoid, so bizarre.

Reactions: 8
What was that whole 'drink the coffee' shite about!? She says so much random stuff, coffee is hardly some taboo item people avoid, so bizarre.
I’m wondering why she’s posting about gas lighting 🧐 she jumps on some really random bandwagons

I’m wondering why she’s posting about gas lighting 🧐 she jumps on some really random bandwagons
Probably what she did Ritchie when she started her affair with CM. "It's all in your head, babe! He's just my boss!" "You're just imagining things!"

Reactions: 6
Restricting her diet so she can binge on holiday… but doesn’t have a problem with food? Okay then. 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.