Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't mentioned anything about starting to plan her wedding has she? Would have thought that would be the priority.

Reactions: 6
Her dress would be a £3 Nastygal extravaganza. 15ft of veil to cover the moon head.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yet another mention of the 10 lbs she’s lost this month 🙄 weight loss isn’t a personality trait hun

Reactions: 5
She hasn't mentioned anything about starting to plan her wedding has she? Would have thought that would be the priority.
Probably because she doesn’t actually want to marry him! Be easier to get out when she has her next affair if she isn’t married!

Like that pair of tits are going to get married 🤣🤣 they can’t organise a family holiday let alone something as big as a wedding 🤣 she’s only with him coz she can’t leave (no income of her own, can’t drive, clearly can’t parent, possibly no mind of her own…..) and like some one said above. This is much easier to get out of than a marriage and let’s face it we can all see she’s on the prowl 🤢

Reactions: 8
Is she actually divorced from the last one yet? I feel like thats something she would post about, I wonder if that's why there is no plan yet!

Is she actually divorced from the last one yet? I feel like thats something she would post about, I wonder if that's why there is no plan yet!
I don’t think she would. She never acknowledged what she did to him, she just one day posted Vesto with his dodgy specs and was like guyyyzzzzz this is why I smile like a lovestruck teenager!!!!!! as if that excuses actual adultery. She’s a total fuckwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How long before going abroad do you need them? Would seriously cackle if this stopped her going. I do know you need to leave 8 weeks between both so she’s pushing it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.