Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t had 24 hours away in 2 years…yeah that longed for baby you wanted isn’t even 2 yet you selfish cow!! You have shared custody with the other kids so essentially have 1 child full time. Welcome to the real world Robbo - where people work and parent and just get the duck on with it without needing a holiday?! Utter twit

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Clearly been starving herself to lose ten pounds in a month. She’s proud of her lumps and bumps though remember girls!

Reactions: 12
She has not lost 10lb in 3 weeks. Biggest tit talker on the gram.

Massive eyebrow raise at her comment about how they get zero help with childcare. She works one day a week at a push, only 1 of their 4 kids is with them full time. Are we supposed to believe that if Mason had access to some sort of childcare then she’d do something other than sit in her house rolling her eyes? There’s literally nothing in her life, taking care of Mason while waiting for Fatso to return from work is all she does.

• Haha
She's obviously only had children because she had nothing better to do. Now they aren't babies she wants the privileges of single life back. She is lucky she can work a couple of days a week and that gives her more time with her children unlike people that have to go back into full time jobs when their children are still babies to pay the bills. But no, she needs a break because apparently she spends too much time with her kids, ungrateful.

Reactions: 9
I think she's absolutely mental leaving her kids here, to go to Jamaica, during a *checks notes* global pandemic. If we weren't in the pandemic I'd probably still raise my eyebrows, but whilst the world is still bonkers? One of the most irresponsible things I've seen. If they get stuck there, then what? Who WHO leaves their kids in another country during a pandemic?? All she cares about is her precious holiday, coz poor baby hasn't had one. Boo bleeping hoo, grow the duck up you utter, classless chav. Bigger things going on than your need for a tit all inclusive, where you'll stay in the hotel bar, or by the pool, instead of actually getting out into the culture. Knocks me sick.
👏 couldn’t of said it better myself

Reactions: 2
It just seems wrong that she’s separating her children and leaving one with grandparents - who according to her - has never had him overnight! How stressed is her son going to be?!

Reactions: 8
Ah, so much for that blended family eh. Everyone being carted off to their respective homes and the youngest just palmed off to the grandparents, all for a holiday. But yes Yobbo, tell us more about blended family life.
I'm sure her parents will love the time with Mason but I'm sure they still think it's cheeky!!

Reactions: 10
I never comment on these things (secret lurker but love it) and I just honestly can't believe it! I do get that parents need break but not to another continent! She said in the comments that they moved the kids holiday to next year and that this is just a little holiday for them. I've never known anyone be so detached from reality!

I find her hilarious - “I don’t have to justify myself to strangers on the internet” oh Robbo, you could just duck off into your mundane little life and no one would know what you’re doing. You literally live for validation from strangers so don’t get to cry troll when people tell you you’re a tit mum!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It just seems wrong that she’s separating her children and leaving one with grandparents - who according to her - has never had him overnight! How stressed is her son going to be?!
I dread to think bless him! My son is 18 months old and I’ve never left him over night I think ifs pretty selfish what she’s doing tbh!

Reactions: 6
I just can’t get over her ‘needing a break’ when ivy is at nursery half the time, chicken mans kids aren’t there half the time, and whenever we see ‘Masey’, he’s having the worlds longest nap or strapped down in a pushchair/high chair. Get a bleeping grip yobbo.

My kid is a week older than Mason and it’s breaking my heart the thought of leaving her at the childminder for the first time in a few weeks, let alone for an entire week the other side of the world!

Also, bleeping Jamaica. I know it wasn’t what they chose first but still. Who does she think she is? £3 dresses with her kids in hand me downs and being fed yellow stickers, but she’s swanning around to Jamaica? Stick within your means Robbo. Buy normal priced food and take the kids to Majorca ffs

Reactions: 23
I just can’t get over her ‘needing a break’ when ivy is at nursery half the time, chicken mans kids aren’t there half the time, and whenever we see ‘Masey’, he’s having the worlds longest nap or strapped down in a pushchair/high chair. Get a bleeping grip yobbo.

My kid is a week older than Mason and it’s breaking my heart the thought of leaving her at the childminder for the first time in a few weeks, let alone for an entire week the other side of the world!

Also, bleeping Jamaica. I know it wasn’t what they chose first but still. Who does she think she is? £3 dresses with her kids in hand me downs and being fed yellow stickers, but she’s swanning around to Jamaica? Stick within your means Robbo. Buy normal priced food and take the kids to Majorca ffs
She got her priorities in the wrong place clearly!

Reactions: 7

How old is Mason??

Reactions: 1

This is so true! Her priorities are so distorted she’s not living in the real world!!! Living so cheaply then going Jamaica!!!!! That’s like a holiday of a life time, not a little break!!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.