Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The white dress looks great on her! Classy for once! I actually like it. Hallelujah
I agree, that style of dress does wonders for her. I was shocked at how nice she looked!

I know we all agree she’s a tit mum … but seriously what is she gonna do if her children get poorly while she’s away?? Kids just want there parents… last night, me and my partner were due to go out on our own for the first time in 9 months since our son was born… he threw up, and didn’t feel right, so I cancelled.. today I’ve been to hospital with him! Babies are so temperamental, And can change, to be so sick in an instant! I could never leave my child so young! ‘Once in a lifetime holiday or not’ … she does my tits in! I’ll cancel my cheap date night, for the sake of my baby, but she will go to the other side of the world with no fucks given!
I once had a night out TEN MILES from my house, on a Tuesday night, and the kids were with my now-ex husband, and I had to basically be forced into not cancelling because they came down with chickenpox. I'm due to go on a big work trip to the US next year and the thought of leaving them to go so far away terrifies me.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree with the above. Can be a very scary place indeed...I mean they have gone to the Carribbean, yet they won't see anymore than they'd see if they had gone to an all inclusive in Turkey. Sitting by the pool all day, getting p*****d on cocktails, having a nana nap, before a rivetting evening of karaoke with jerk chicken man, is pretty bog standard whenever you go in the world. 🌴

Reactions: 8
Call me crazy, but didn’t they also have child free ‘once in a lifetime’ holidays to Mexico and Egypt? Poor Ivy is only 4 and this is definitely the third child free medium to long haul holiday her Mum has been on without her.

Reactions: 14
Excuse me while I get my violin out, she's an actual joke. "if we're not parenting, were working" she wouldn't know work if it hit her in the face and parenting is certainly not what I would call what you do Hunni!
No one has ever said they don’t deserve a break (I mean, 3 hours a week at the spoons microwave isn’t exactly hard work but anyway, it’s a job I suppose) BUT YOU DONT NEED TO FLY 4000 MILES TO GET A BREAK. That is the problem. Jesus she is so entitled. Salty little witch

Reactions: 12
Also….is everyone with kids not just working or “parenting” 😂😂😂 I don’t know any parents that get time off away from the kids beyond a meal out or maybe a night away for a special occasion every now and then. They slob about doing duck all at home anyway 🤣

Reactions: 11
Excuse me while I get my violin out, she's an actual joke. "if we're not parenting, were working" she wouldn't know work if it hit her in the face and parenting is certainly not what I would call what you do Hunni!
What does she want? A medal? This is a life she chose for herself?? She knew she lived far away from family before she chose to get pregnant again? It's not your family's obligation to babysit or help raise your children either. That is a blessing and a gift if you have family like that. Thousands don't. She's spent the whole holiday on her phone, justifying her choices. That to me proves that she knows she's wrong. She hadn't got the guts to admit it though. I also smell trouble between them.. make or break hol? I think there's more to it than just a break 🧐

Reactions: 15
Why does have her name as Robyn MW on Facebook, implying she already has CM last name?? Or is her maiden name a W as well?

Reactions: 6
I can't believe she has flown to the Carribbean without her children. If they were grown up teenagers then maybe I can understand. I'm a mum of one similar age to her son and there is no way on god's earth I would dream of shooting off with my husband and leaving her with grandparents. I mean having a break and a little weekend or night away to a spa or local city or town is different but getting a whole flight to fly across the Atlantic without hour babies to sit and drink cheap cocktails and play bingo. Sod that. It's so unbelievably selfish that poor kid. At least the daughter seems to have a half decent parent who is taking her on holiday like he always seems to. I hope she reads here and realises how awful this is.

Reactions: 10
I’m a parent from the minute I’m woken up by one of my Children, I kind of expected that when we decided to start a family, so it came as no great surprise. Much like every other parent.
bleeping idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I know we all agree she’s a tit mum … but seriously what is she gonna do if her children get poorly while she’s away?? Kids just want there parents… last night, me and my partner were due to go out on our own for the first time in 9 months since our son was born… he threw up, and didn’t feel right, so I cancelled.. today I’ve been to hospital with him! Babies are so temperamental, And can change, to be so sick in an instant! I could never leave my child so young! ‘Once in a lifetime holiday or not’ … she does my tits in! I’ll cancel my cheap date night, for the sake of my baby, but she will go to the other side of the world with no fucks given!
You sound like a great mum, l hope your little boy is feeling better ASAP. It’s so hard when they are poorly isn’t it and they do just want their mums and dads…. I feel exactly the same as you do.
Also, when you have children, you come second… nights out, holidays…. the children are first in life now! That’s how l feel anyways xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Could have done without the smug “nap” selfie with chicken man washing his fist off in the background 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She sounds really resentful of her life. All she's done for weeks is moan and roll her eyes at the kids, then goes on this holiday. Nothing will change when she comes home. Give it a day or 2 and she'll be back to pulling stupid faces and stropping

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.