Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a giant bleep. 'Eek' for a 7.2 magnitude earthquake!. More concerned about her holiday and as long as it doesn't get in the way of her and lumpy's trip who cares! So insensistive!

As if she is using a major earthquake as online content. What an awful, awful person she is.
‘So so sad’ (after reading here) then a mere 8 minutes later back to her holiday posting! Just leave it for the night Yobbo.

Reactions: 8
To be fair, Yobs may not understand what an earthquake is. She was too busy getting married to receive any education.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Doesn't look very sunny. Maybe el vesto and the giant forehead has caused an eclipse. Feel sorry for the other holiday makers who've probably earnt the holiday, unlike these pair of selfish cunts. Really hope karma gives them a huge dose of "you're the worst parents ever, here's a major case of the shits"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Total waste of money. They could have gone to BINGO here and taken the children. It could have been a seaside holiday. Parenting at its peak here... NOT! Who goes to Jamaica to play BINGO? There is so much you could do and see! They have literally gone to say they have been.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
a
Total waste of money. They could have gone to BINGO here and taken the children. It could have been a seaside holiday. Parenting at its peak here... NOT! Who goes to Jamaica to play BINGO? There is so much you could do and see! They have literally gone to say they have been.
Absolutely spot on there 😂 I can count on both hands the amount of times my child has stayed out in 7 years, why would you not want to go on holiday with your kids?? Proper Selfish twats! What if one of their kids gets ill? Hardly round the corner is it? It is our 20 Year anniversary next year and I can't wait to take my son with us to New York and create special memories with him 😍😍 my son has had some amazing holidays with us Lapland being the best ever, we grew up with nothing and want him to experience what we didn't have ❤poor kids having them two dead legs 😢

Reactions: 8
So she’s done a whole days travel (poor girl my heart bleeds for her 🙄) to stay in hotel room while cm watches football and she’s going to nap. What is the point! My daughter is same age as mason longest she’s been apart from me is the 3 hours it took me to wake up after my c section there’s no way I could leave her for a night let alone a whole week!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She always looks so dazed in her photos, like she can't quite believe she's taking one.
Her holiday looks so boring. I hope they have some activities booked, whilst I have no idea what the situation is in Jamaica, it seems a waste to not explore and do stuff.

Reactions: 5
duck me, they did not fly to JAMAICA to sit in a bingo hall 😭

Guys help me, the holiday of Chicken Man and Buzz Lightyear is making me depressed. Is there a support group I can join?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Go to Jamaica to sleep, play bingo and watch football.... could have done that in a travel lodge in Swindon.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know we all agree she’s a tit mum … but seriously what is she gonna do if her children get poorly while she’s away?? Kids just want there parents… last night, me and my partner were due to go out on our own for the first time in 9 months since our son was born… he threw up, and didn’t feel right, so I cancelled.. today I’ve been to hospital with him! Babies are so temperamental, And can change, to be so sick in an instant! I could never leave my child so young! ‘Once in a lifetime holiday or not’ … she does my tits in! I’ll cancel my cheap date night, for the sake of my baby, but she will go to the other side of the world with no fucks given!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If they’d gone somewhere nice I may understand it a little better (still irresponsible as hell though) but leaving the kids to go that tacky shithole… just why?!

Reactions: 3
I love a holiday to relax and do nothing, go at a slow pace etc .. but thats their life anyway? They dont seem to do much. And why so far just to do that. You could do a week in lanzarote or benidorm for that. Id want two weeks, to relax and explore if i went as far as jamaica!

Reactions: 6
She is that thick she probably think's that she is in Paradise 🤔 way nicer places to go in the Caribbean Antigua, Barbados, St Lucia etc... and much safer for tourists then Jamaica me and my husband went on a Caribbean cruise and had the misfortune of docking in Monetgo Bay for the day it was moody as hell and we got threatened just walking down the road luckily we are from Manchester and very streetwise and got out of there quick before things kicked off 🤔 I cannot think of anything more selfish then bleeping off to a crappy hotel on the other side of the world and not give a toss about your kids to drink and play bingo 😁 they could have taken their kids to Lapland and done something magical at Christmas #baffled #thickaspigshit 😤😤

Reactions: 4
I know we all agree she’s a tit mum … but seriously what is she gonna do if her children get poorly while she’s away?? Kids just want there parents… last night, me and my partner were due to go out on our own for the first time in 9 months since our son was born… he threw up, and didn’t feel right, so I cancelled.. today I’ve been to hospital with him! Babies are so temperamental, And can change, to be so sick in an instant! I could never leave my child so young! ‘Once in a lifetime holiday or not’ … she does my tits in! I’ll cancel my cheap date night, for the sake of my baby, but she will go to the other side of the world with no fucks given!
'Once in a lifetime holiday' she's such a bleeping chav. A once in a lifetime holiday sat in the hotel bar, drinking cheap cocktails, playing bingo 🤣 piss off to Bongo's if you want that surely? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.