Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she keeps mentioning it, and trying to justify herself to everyone on social media the reasons why she has left her children for a holiday abroad speaks volumes 🤣 no one agrees with you robbo. You did a tit thing so own it and stop trying to justify yourself with your pathetic excuses

Is he asleep flat on his face 😂😂😂
It’s obvious there’s no ‘napping’ involved 🥴😅🤢🤢🤢 gross cow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why she is constantly on her phone?! (And I don’t mean FaceTimeing her children). Put the phone down, go and lie on the beach, go for a walk, read a book, have sex, anything!!!!

Reactions: 7
Her new insta picture you can tell how much she poses to make her body look smaller when she is taking the photo, would respect her more if she showed the real her more often.

Why does chicken man always look like he's just rolled out of bed. Yobbo puts on a dress and tries to dress up a bit for dinner, then there's that thing wearing a t-shirt that looks like a pyjama top. You'd think he'd make a bit of effort seeing that their on their dream holiday with no kids

Reactions: 12
"beyond happy" how anyone can say that when they are thousands of miles away from their babies is "beyond me! " just goes to show what's important in her sad pathetic life, and sadly that's not her children. Also, how dumpy is her bottom half, such a catfish. Own your shape, don't spend all your time on Instagram faking a smaller size and spouting body positivity. Also you might want to send a telegram to your face about how happy you are as the memo has most certainly been missed! What a cockwomble!

Reactions: 12
I’d fly 4000 miles to get away from CM, not take him with me. Imagine having to shag that tub of lard to get what you think it a fancy holiday when really it’s a naff, dated hotel with entertainment you could get in Magaluf. Beyond happy - yeah keep telling yourself that Robbo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s had a VERY sheltered life- she thinks CM is a catch and Blossom Hill is a fine wine, so of course she thinks bingo in Jamaica is a once in a lifetime experience. Yellow sticker sausages from M&S is peak glamour for her.

When I look at CM I just see a big fat bully.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s had a VERY sheltered life- she thinks CM is a catch and Blossom Hill is a fine wine, so of course she thinks bingo in Jamaica is a once in a lifetime experience. Yellow sticker sausages from M&S is peak glamour for her.

There's a crumb on the table mat from a previous diner... living the dreams guys 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does chicken man always look like he's just rolled out of bed. Yobbo puts on a dress and tries to dress up a bit for dinner, then there's that thing wearing a t-shirt that looks like a pyjama top. You'd think he'd make a bit of effort seeing that their on their dream holiday with no kids
When we went to the Caribbean, you had to wear trousers to your evening meal and everyone dressed up. Yobbo’s hotel seems very, ‘relaxed’ shall we say.
And wait, is that sausage thing the main meal for two people?!

When we went to the Caribbean, you had to wear trousers to your evening meal and everyone dressed up. Yobbo’s hotel seems very, ‘relaxed’ shall we say.
And wait, is that sausage thing the main meal for two people?!
That's what I was thinking, surely he'd at least have to wear a shirt with a collar 🥴 he looks like a slob.

The food looks like something you'd find in a hospital canteen

• Haha
Reactions: 6

That's Robbo just with a beard 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jeeeeeez I’ve caught up on her ‘holiday of a life time’ and honestly I’m just confused. From what I’ve seen it’s basically Benidorm on a different continent?!! It looks boring and tacky and dull….. not the hols of a life time she made it out to be 🙄 honestly- what’s the actual point??

Reactions: 10
Jeeeeeez I’ve caught up on her ‘holiday of a life time’ and honestly I’m just confused. From what I’ve seen it’s basically Benidorm on a different continent?!! It looks boring and tacky and dull….. not the hols of a life time she made it out to be 🙄 honestly- what’s the actual point??
It really is. She just wants the clout of saying she’s been to Jamaica and thinks it makes them fancy. They’ve done zero cultural things. I heard on the radio that a tropical storm is next to hit that region of the Caribbean, so good luck to them. There’s a reason people don’t go in august. Pray for the people of Haiti rather than ordering another cocktail.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.