Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I clearly don’t get on insta very often- just popped on to see old Yobbo in a bikini checking in at a resort in Jamaica…. WITH NONE OF HER OFFSPRING?! Wtaf- what about the 1 yr old they’ve fucked off for a week?!?! Since when did parenting become acceptably optional. I’m fully shocked and disgusted- her attitude of ‘yeahhhhh, not for me this week- holiday instead oh and I’ll just put it all on social media because it’s totally acceptable to just give it up for a week’, when did that become OK?!

That poor little boy, I feel sorry for him for having such hideously selfish parents. Her and the fat slob must both have had some pretty neglectful upbringings for them to be so blasé about handing over responsibility for the most important humans in their lives for absolutely no reason. You can just imagine it- ‘urgh I soooo need a break- let’s duck these cunts off and go get some sun and beers!’. It’s just deeply saddening. Those poor beautiful little humans. If they think that’s acceptable- god knows what else goes on off the gram that we don’t see.
Jesus. God help those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Please don't tell me that they've ditched their kids and flown half way around the globe in a pandemic... just to sit in a hotel resort all day and night 😬 This heffer has zero culture and zero class!

Reactions: 17
The hotel looks tacky and grim as tit (sorry self confessed hotel snob here)
I went to Jamaica on my honeymoon and stayed in Secrets Wild Orchid which was incredible… we did every trip imaginable and would sometimes venture off to these random much cheaper hotels like the Riu Negril to pick people up. I never once though, ooooh that looks nice if you get me. It’s just a hotel plonked near a load of houses and nothing else other than the beach. It’s literally in the middle of nothing as far as Jamaica is concerned (however Jamaica is tiny).

Also, I just had a sneaky look at the resort and rooms and yeah… I would have spent more on somewhere nicer. Although £1400 for two all inc with flights is a pretty cheap option if you just want to get away.

Reactions: 7
I went to Jamaica on my honeymoon and stayed in Secrets Wild Orchid which was incredible… we did every trip imaginable and would sometimes venture off to these random much cheaper hotels like the Riu Negril to pick people up. I never once though, ooooh that looks nice if you get me. It’s just a hotel plonked near a load of houses and nothing else other than the beach. It’s literally in the middle of nothing as far as Jamaica is concerned (however Jamaica is tiny).

Also, I just had a sneaky look at the resort and rooms and yeah… I would have spent more on somewhere nicer. Although £1400 for two all inc with flights is a pretty cheap option if you just want to get away.
They are the type to pick the cheapest option somewhere far away so that they can say "oh we've been to Jamaica".

Reactions: 11
Could they have not just gone somewhere closer to home to sing karaoke & play bingo - Blackpool maybe ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The hotel looks tacky and grim as tit (sorry self confessed hotel snob here)
I was thinking that but thought I’d be shot down as a snob! Where are the pics of her walking on the white sand, coconut in hand? They could be anywhere and could have taken their children too!

I was thinking that but thought I’d be shot down as a snob! Where are the pics of her walking on the white sand, coconut in hand? They could be anywhere and could have taken their children too!
They’ve literally paid thousands to sit in a tacky bar watching karaoke drinking sugary drinks. like being at home but I guess the difference is - their annoying kids aren’t nearby

Reactions: 10
Haaaaa Hiya Rob hun, ‘holiday of dreams’ but answering to Tattle.
614A9C36-EAFF-4A2D-8E7C-C47C72E21C6D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haaaaa Hiya Rob hun, ‘holiday of dreams’ but answering to Tattle.
View attachment 712456
hahahahaha brilliant!! Probs the most predictable post she could do 🤣🙄

Anyone else feel these messages to ‘friends’ she’s reposting on her stories are a bit contrived…… it just feels very staged and for show. I mean who’s texting their mate to say they are strutting round in bikini?!! Then said mate puts it on their insta stories for her to share?? Seems odd to me 🤣🤣 I suspect it may be for tattles benefit 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They want all inclusive food, sorry BOOZE. And sun. And to lay doing nothing for a week. With no kids around. duck me, I know countries go on and off the red/amber list quickly but go to an all inc hotel a bit closer to home so if the offspring you so desperately wanted need you, you can be home in a few hours. She’s not enjoying/doing anything in Jamaica that she couldn’t do at a cheap all inc break in Europe

Reactions: 8
Love how unphased she is that a literal EARTHQUAKE just hit and could add to her likelihood of being stuck away from her babies for even longer. Or worse, something terrible happening to them. She’s just really unique..!

• Wow
‘Eek’ literally ZERO concept of what that earthquake will have done to those countries, she’s so ignorant.
Also, why would you have your phone out so much on a romantic getaway?! Bored of El Vest?

‘Eek’ literally ZERO concept of what that earthquake will have done to those countries, she’s so ignorant.
Also, why would you have your phone out so much on a romantic getaway?! Bored of El Vest?
She is a giant bleep. 'Eek' for a 7.2 magnitude earthquake!. More concerned about her holiday and as long as it doesn't get in the way of her and lumpy's trip who cares! So insensistive!

As if she is using a major earthquake as online content. What an awful, awful person she is.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.