Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is. She just wants the clout of saying she’s been to Jamaica and thinks it makes them fancy. They’ve done zero cultural things. I heard on the radio that a tropical storm is next to hit the region of the Caribbean, so good luck to them. There’s a reason people don’t go in august.
You have Hit the nail right on the head there 👍 I have been all over the Caribbean and go out of hurricane season and every island we have explored bar Jamaica as it was dodgy as duck and I couldn't wait to get out of there 😢 she probs got the holiday cheap because of the time of year 🤔 to be fair they hardly look like they have a brain cell between them to be planning an amazing holiday or checking weather forecasts just the glory of saying they have been 🤣 I got engaged in Turks and Caicos now that is paradise 😍

Reactions: 6
I’ve been fortunate to visit quite a few Caribbean islands and unfortunately Jamaica was the one where I felt most vulnerable going outside the hotel. I still had a good time but there are far more nicer places to go, I felt so much safer in Mexico. And to go in hurricane season is such a dumb thing to do. What a shame that for 4 days out of their 7 day holiday the weather is going to be pants

The photos of him with his apron have put me off food for the next 6 months which can only be winning.

She lets him.............. *let us not actually think about that*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You have Hit the nail right on the head there 👍 I have been all over the Caribbean and go out of hurricane season and every island we have explored bar Jamaica as it was dodgy as duck and I couldn't wait to get out of there 😢 she probs got the holiday cheap because of the time of year 🤔 to be fair they hardly look like they have a brain cell between them to be planning an amazing holiday or checking weather forecasts just the glory of saying they have been 🤣 I got engaged in Turks and Caicos now that is paradise 😍
Turks and Caicos is my ultimate dream holiday. Now that is a once in a lifetime destination

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The food looks pathetic, a couple of prawns stuck in mashed potato with a carrot baton 🤦‍♀️ if thats the best food they have had on holiday I dread to see the rest of the offerings

• Haha
The food looks pathetic, a couple of prawns stuck in mashed potato with a carrot baton 🤦‍♀️ if thats the best food they have had on holiday I dread to see the rest of the offerings
But that's the best food they've ever had on an all inclusive 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
But that's the best food they've ever had on an all inclusive 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I wonder how many courses they have, I refuse to believe CM's apron is full after that square of filet (braising) steak and half a bowl of overcooked rice

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder how many courses they have, I refuse to believe CM's apron is full after that square of filet (braising) steak and half a bowl of overcooked rice
I thought the same. He probably ploughs through 2 mega mixed grills in wetherspoons most evenings as a snack

Reactions: 5
Yeah the food situ is dire isn’t it 🤣 though compared to the yellow sticker, sh*t inducing food they normally eat this must be an upgrade …..

And that smiling selfie - convincing absolutely no one that you are living your best life Yobbo 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Plot twist: it’s actually CM who is trapped by Yobbo and forced to spend his holiday (and money) where she chooses. The grimace speaks volumes.
A8835BEA-FB86-4E38-84A8-A5E704C6EF83.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.