Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really are a pair of 'classless twats' and would be the type who would venture out of the safety of their hotel and get held up by a gang of 'yardi's' just imagine the insta stories and 'yobbo and chicken man' shitting themselves 🤔
Chicken man saying one call and he’d have them in hospital 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone tell this sad act that the legs as sausages thing was three years ago.

‘feel like I’m in the heart of the Caribbean’ 🙃🤣
F357B1D6-ABCC-4AFB-8BDF-3892FE0DF9E8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus, they really know how to live it up on the ‘all inclusive’, I bet they are fun and parties 🎉 (most definitely not)

Reactions: 5
It’s so fine that they’ve fucked off and dumped their kids during a global pandemic where there are constantly changing unpredictable travel restrictions, because they keep asking for pics of the kids! Such dedicated parents!

Reactions: 9
It’s so fine that they’ve fucked off and dumped their kids during a global pandemic where there are constantly changing unpredictable travel restrictions, because they keep asking for pics of the kids! Such dedicated parents!
Do they duck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
here she comes with her midsize body

duck OFF

just waiting to be harpooned for being a 16. Does she really think she’s influencing

Reactions: 12
It shows how disordered her thinking still is if she thinks a size 12 is ‘definitely midsize’. In other news, she’s a twit.

Reactions: 11
It’s just total bullshit. Smiling smugly into the camera in a selfie she clearly took 100 times til she liked the way she looked. Probably Facetuned and reduced her waist in. Authentic Instagrammers are the ones who take a candid beach selfie and actually look natural and happy. As you say she’s disordered and desperate for approval 🙄

It shows how disordered her thinking still is if she thinks a size 12 is ‘definitely midsize’. In other news, she’s a twit.
She thinks shes midsize cos shes pear shaped.. she has big thighs, thats all 🙄 for a girl who was overweight, she should know better

Reactions: 8
‘I’m not covering up at all’ she says. The next story she’s got full bloody cycling shorts on, in Jamaica!

Reactions: 12
Also how does she cope wearing her massive glasses all the time? Do you not want some sunglasses?? And don’t they get sweaty?? How do you sunbathe and see? 👀👀

‘Having the best time’ but constantly on social media and messaging her ‘besties’ aye okay hun.

“Having the best time” - might want to tell your body language and face that you are then love.

And don’t even get me started on “midsize” 🙄

• Haha
She is probably bored shitless as 'Chickenman' probably keeps leaving her alone to get more wank choices from the 'All Inc' in his grubby vest 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also how does she cope wearing her massive glasses all the time? Do you not want some sunglasses?? And don’t they get sweaty?? How do you sunbathe and see? 👀👀
The glasses wind me up so much!

Who am I kidding her whole face winds me up so much 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.