Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You win Tattle my queen 👑

Scumbag is as scumbag does
Oh. Shucks! I shall wear my crown with pride!

I know we all have our thoughts about Ms FistmeNow going on her holidays without the children, but what if the children are actually having the time of their lives without her beached on the sofa complaining and the vested one cooking up veg that almost walked itself out of M&S two weeks ago?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was coming on to say that of course he isn't wearing his mask properly 😡 He must think he's invincible. So selfish!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Que her coming on in 5 days crying because he’s tested positive and they have no idea how as they were so careful on this much needed break away. 🙄

Reactions: 11
I hope their stomachs are accustomed to the beautiful, fresh food they'll get over there and they end up with the shits.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am incandescent with rage (and envy) that she has got to go on holiday after doing nothing all year.

Reactions: 10
Que her coming on in 5 days crying because he’s tested positive and they have no idea how as they were so careful on this much needed break away. 🙄
Even if you weren’t that concerned about catching it. You would be careful on a plane with all the circulated air and the chance you could be stranded in another continent

Reactions: 10
Tbf when I was in Jamaica there was goat curry on offer for brekkie. Doesn’t mean you have to eat it though Lord Rob Blob of Lardington

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They really are a pair of 'classless twats' and would be the type who would venture out of the safety of their hotel and get held up by a gang of 'yardies' just imagine the insta stories and 'yobbo and chicken man' shitting themselves 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.