Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just remember guys… one phone call and he’ll have you put in the hospital.
Must be a gangsta.
I thought they were maybe in the airport pub which is nearly always a spoons not on their night out before the big holiday.

Reactions: 4
Seriously though there are so many fab bars in Manchester and 'moonface' deviates back to a Spoons #thickasshit

Reactions: 3
I mean I wouldn’t be advertising that my house is empty personally.
Me either! I swear these instagram wannabes are all thick as tit. "Here have a walking tour of my home but I won't be there for this long and its empty!" How bleeping stupid can you get? If were lucky maybe someone will nick his grotty vests so he has to wear actual clothes.

Reactions: 7
Seriously though there are so many fab bars in Manchester and 'moonface' deviates back to a Spoons #thickasshit
If she's in the one on Deansgate, she's steps away from loads of nicer places, and if she's in the one in Piccadilly, she's round the the corner from the whole of the Northern Quarter. Whhhyyyyyy would you go where you work if you're in a different city, ON YOUR HOLIDAY?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I would not want to pee in an airplane toilet wearing a playsuit, no thank you
Same! Or sit on the seats. My friend worked for easyjet and always says you should full length bottoms on a plane. Plus it gets cold as hell once your up in the air.

Yeah I can never understand it when I see people getting planes in their holiday gear. I am layered to the max for flights. 😂

Me neither but I guess they’re only going to find 238 out of date yoghurts, 4000 flora tubs and a tube of lube in there.
You win Tattle my queen 👑

If she's in the one on Deansgate, she's steps away from loads of nicer places, and if she's in the one in Piccadilly, she's round the the corner from the whole of the Northern Quarter. Whhhyyyyyy would you go where you work if you're in a different city, ON YOUR HOLIDAY?!
Scumbag is as scumbag does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.