Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With those high class 4 optics on the wall full of flavoured gin... why would they even need to go to the pub

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She says IF I ate bread. Relationship with food is absolutely fine though. No issues at all. Doesn’t even care. Woo.

Reactions: 5
Also why is she spending presumably the same amount of money on yellow sticker items in M&S as a full fresh shop would cost in Aldi? Is that really a win?

Reactions: 9
Not everywhere. And they might be staggering start dates for the new reception class. Of all the shite Robbo talks this seems fairly unremarkable
Oh I wouldnt say its at all remarkable. I'd not actually heard of anywhere with August start dates, learn something new every day!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.