Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d actually be mortified to clear the shelves of yellow stickers, especially when I’m not on the bones of my arse.

Reactions: 8
I had no idea that English schools started in August either 😱 so does that mean that children born in August are the eldest in the year? I’m an August baby and I was the youngest in the class. That’s mad

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I only know because my friend lives there and manages to get a cheaper summer holiday each year due to finishing a week earlier than the rest of the UK. 😂

Reactions: 1
I feel like the yellow sticker hauls are closest thing she has to a) a hobby and b) a sense of achievement

Reactions: 11
I had no idea that English schools started in August either 😱 so does that mean that children born in August are the eldest in the year? I’m an August baby and I was the youngest in the class. That’s mad
In Scotland you go to school this year if your 5th birthday falls between March 2021 and February 2022. Is it not similar in England?

In Scotland you go to school this year if your 5th birthday falls between March 2021 and February 2022. Is it not similar in England?
No. Children are eligible for primary school if they are 4 by 1st September- 31st August. So the children born in September/October are the eldest, with the children born in July/august being the youngest

Reactions: 2
Anti masker anti vaxxer Lekenah? Great role model Yobbo 👏🏻
Nothing wrong with weight loss surgery but why is Rob so obsessed with body image?!

Now she’s giving fashion tips 😴😴😴😴 I don’t want a cheap boohoo body suit that will cut my vagina in half thanks Yobbo 👍🏼

Now she’s giving fashion tips 😴😴😴😴 I don’t want a cheap boohoo body suit that will cut my vagina in half thanks Yobbo 👍🏼
It’s just pointless and you disregard it because you know she doesn’t look at all like that in real life. I also look far more slender when I pose in front of the mirror using my iPhone, but in reality if I wore a tan body suit and sat down in the pub it would show all my rolls! It’s just not realistic what she posts compared to how she actually looks. She’s tall and curvy like me but it’s just not relatable because she does that stupid face/pose

Reactions: 6
I don't get her obsession with body suits. If it's the same thing I'm thinking of from when I was a teenager, aren't they like adult baby grows with poppers in the crotch?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't get her obsession with body suits. If it's the same thing I'm thinking of from when I was a teenager, aren't they like adult baby grows with poppers in the crotch?! 😂
God yeah, just buy a top and end the eternal groin discomfort ffs

• Haha
What grown man leaves his works clothes a mess like that? It’s what my 3year niece does. He honestly could not be more of a slob if he tried!

Reactions: 4
tit, someone has left a 6 man tent on their bed.. oh wait, that’s just Rob’s trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No. Children are eligible for primary school if they are 4 by 1st September- 31st August. So the children born in September/October are the eldest, with the children born in July/august being the youngest
My daughter was born 1st September! Went into labour the 31st so she was close to being the youngest in her year now she’s the oldest 🤣

Reactions: 4
A tit coloured blazer, a body suit that sits too high, jeans that look like sitting on the ankle is offensive and Jesus sandals...thanks Robbo but I’m ok without your fashion advice

• Haha
She let's her partner go around in public, in that vest. She needs to get her own house in order before she dishes out the advice.

If I want to look like the love child of sports direct and shoezone I'll know where to come ta! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know I'm a dreadful over-thinker, but I can't help wondering how these people who wear playsuits etc all the time manage when they need the toilet in Spoons. You have to drop it down, and I even hate the fact my feet have to touch the floor in almost every one of those pubs which I've had the misfortune of ending up inside. And he doesn't take her anywhere else apart from reduced sections in shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.