Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I'm a dreadful over-thinker, but I can't help wondering how these people who wear playsuits etc all the time manage when they need the toilet in Spoons. You have to drop it down, and I even hate the fact my feet have to touch the floor in almost every one of those pubs which I've had the misfortune of ending up inside. And he doesn't take her anywhere else apart from reduced sections in shops.
The effort is buttoning them back up after a drink 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is she even on about? Walks are not out of the question because of the weather, you put a coat on and stop being such a lazy sack of tit.

Reactions: 6
What is she even on about? Walks are not out of the question because of the weather, you put a coat on and stop being such a lazy sack of tit.
My friend is the same, she takes her dog out in all weather's, but won't take her toddler with them as she can't be arsed to put a puddle suit on. Puddles are toddler gold, and some great free entertainment for them which you think she'd be all over with her money saving tips.

Reactions: 6
She literally chose this life. She chose to settle and marry young, undergo IVF, cheat on her husband, have another baby and become a step-parent. She actively chooses to not go out, sit on her arse all day and barely work.
No sympathy here.

Reactions: 17
Can she stop with this new trend of ‘please don’t look at me and think I have my tit together’. Honey, nobody is thinking that.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Will the kids melt if she takes them out in the rain? Considering her life up to this point has been about how much she wanted to have children she seems to view them as an inconvenience.

Reactions: 5
Can she stop with this new trend of ‘please don’t look at me and think I have my tit together’. Honey, nobody is thinking that.
🤣 🤣 Nobody thinks she's got her tit together. She's literally the last person I look at and think that.

Reactions: 8
I have a 4 year old - if I put her in her wellies & a puddle suit & take her the park she’s in her bloody element !! She doesn’t care about the rain. Me with my hood up, baby in the pram wrapped up / rain cover (try my best to coincide with a nap!) No big deal, no expense. Burns off energy from my Jack in the box child & does us all good to get out the house? I’d literally be tearing my hair out if I stayed in as much as she’s does, it’s suffocating !!

Reactions: 12
I know hahaha why does she keep saying that? I don’t think anyone thinks that about her. I wonder if they’re still getting married.

Reactions: 3
Why has she bought some cheap elastic to go around her dress 😂😂😂 please Yobbo can you stop with the horrendous ‘fashion tips’ cause no one wants to look like that. Buy a belt for gods sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but who the hell is putting some weird ass elastic band around the waist.. wear a ducking belt you idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.