Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not put their rain coats on and wellies and take them out to burn off some energy?!
She is the epitome of laziness. If it weren’t for the children always looking clean, I’d be reporting her to social services for neglect. They sit in that bastard house morning, noon and night. Me and my husband have three kids between us. Eldest is 13, middle is 9, youngest is 5. You can’t just not go out when the weather is rubbish. They get fed up, tetchy, they start bickering. Yes it’s easier when the weather is better but it’s not a complete write off. Waterproofs, wellies and puddles.

But she would never do that. She’d rather sit with the kids in a pub garden sinking pint after pint making her 4 year old copy.

I honestly can’t understand it. She spent so long hoping and praying to become a mum, yet she does nothing with either of her two and don’t get me started on Rob’s two - it’s like they don’t exist!

Reactions: 5
She is the epitome of laziness. If it weren’t for the children always looking clean, I’d be reporting her to social services for neglect. They sit in that bastard house morning, noon and night. Me and my husband have three kids between us. Eldest is 13, middle is 9, youngest is 5. You can’t just not go out when the weather is rubbish. They get fed up, tetchy, they start bickering. Yes it’s easier when the weather is better but it’s not a complete write off. Waterproofs, wellies and puddles.

But she would never do that. She’d rather sit with the kids in a pub garden sinking pint after pint making her 4 year old copy.

I honestly can’t understand it. She spent so long hoping and praying to become a mum, yet she does nothing with either of her two and don’t get me started on Rob’s two - it’s like they don’t exist!
All of this. They seem to only go out when it’s on chicken man’s terms and then it’s to a branch of Wetherspoons.

Reactions: 3
I don’t to be a witch or a snob (I’m far from posh!) but I don’t think a weekend caravan break to Camber or its equivalent counts as an ‘amazing experience’ 😁
It does after a year of Covid restrictions. 😍🤣 Honestly I never understood holidays such as Haven until I had a child, then we booked one just to see and we have the best time as there's so much to do. We now go every year. Once kids are Ivy's age they can do so much more at Haven, so it does make it an amazing experience for them. Anyway, I'll stop sounding like an advert for Haven. 😆 I

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s been a bit quiet on Instagram today. Embarrassed about not leaving the house?

Reactions: 1
She’s been a bit quiet on Instagram today. Embarrassed about not leaving the house?
More embarrassed about that vest-wearing flimsy flabby looking trolley-leaner she's living with. Bet he has long socks and flip flops. Makes my bits crinkle and die.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is definitely reading here. Posting more on her stories with the kids, making a point that she’s out in the rain doing the school run and so on. Well done Yobbo pat on the back for you 👍🏼

Reactions: 4
She is definitely reading here. Posting more on her stories with the kids, making a point that she’s out in the rain doing the school run and so on. Well done Yobbo pat on the back for you 👍🏼
Next up: she works 7 hours a week instead of 6.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lazy day today in the house with the kids and a bottle of wine tonight... isn’t that the norm? Why is she raving about that 😂 please Yobbo get a life

Reactions: 5
Yes it’s a bit rainy but they still couldn’t manage to take the kids anywhere? She seems to prioritise what she’d like to do over them - instead of any mention of like arts and crafts, or drawing, or a walk, it’s A BOTTLE OF WINE TONIGHT. Such a pointless parent.

Reactions: 4
“A day in the house for us today” - as opposed to what?! They never leave the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only thing this sponge is tired from is opening her legs to the next sad sap that will inseminate her. Takes all sorts I guess! Get a job ya lazy twit.

Reactions: 3
Come on Rob love, you read here every day and still don’t remember to stand in front of a plain wall if you’re going to photoshop! 🤣🤣
2F26A40A-DC7D-49D8-82B3-C06AE856A6F6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That bleeping TV 🤣 I don’t understand what she’s photoshopping to make it look like that. Is it from making her whole body narrower? Downsizing her five head?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.