Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fineapple

VIP Member
Surprised she’s not still doing those #postpartum posts.

Imagine Mason’s 18th birthday. He’s pale and riddled with rickets because he’s only left the house 3 times in his entire life (for the gram). He’s drinking his lager in a baby bottle because he was never weaned. Wetherspoons is decked out with people for his party and a giant M&S cake is displayed in the centre (yellow sticker still on). Chicken man is wearing his party vest with extra udder. There’s an array of men present from varying positions of Wetherspoons management, all having been seduced by Yobbo and roped into eternal fatherhood.
Yobbo sits in the corner, posting bobbing moon head boomerangs and ignoring everyone while she drinks a bottle of Blossom Hill.
Later that evening she makes an Instagram post of the event, mainly announcing she’s 936 weeks post partum and CELLULITE IS NORMAL (oh yeah and PS hbd Mason). At the end, she includes the hashtag #blendedfamily.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Fluffypants

As much as I can’t stand Yobbo that birthday has made me sad. She can’t see her own self worth 😔 yellow sticker choc (just remove it!!) and the wrong age yet she worships the chicken man who is the most disgusting vested weirdo going. Genuinely feel sad for her - don’t worry this won’t last, normal service will resume. Must be due on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When I was a child, I'd walk around the supermarket with my mum and we'd have to get the cheapest of everything. She was on her own, working full time but there just wasn't the spare money for proper food shops. For someone in that position, finding some yellow sticker items would take so much pressure off. Maybe they'd find a treat for once, or something different for dinner that they wouldn't usually be able to afford. I'm sure there are people out there who go looking for a bargain, find nothing and go home for their 3rd bowl of pasta that week. Personally, I just leave the reduced items on the shelf for people like that, who actually need them. Ironic though that she's actually putting her kids through the same thing, buying the cheapest food possible but it's not out of desperation, it's just so mummy can have some new clothes and a couple of holidays.

It's just not right. Maybe she's never had to think that way though, in which case she's very lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I bet he's one of those arseholes that parks his trolley in front of the reduced section and blocks it so no one else can have a look
He can do that with his gut, big fat arse and her moon head. The other shoppers must think there's a power cut when the inbreds rock up

• Haha
Reactions: 24

BananaRama

Chatty Member
When I was a child, I'd walk around the supermarket with my mum and we'd have to get the cheapest of everything. She was on her own, working full time but there just wasn't the spare money for proper food shops. For someone in that position, finding some yellow sticker items would take so much pressure off. Maybe they'd find a treat for once, or something different for dinner that they wouldn't usually be able to afford. I'm sure there are people out there who go looking for a bargain, find nothing and go home for their 3rd bowl of pasta that week. Personally, I just leave the reduced items on the shelf for people like that, who actually need them. Ironic though that she's actually putting her kids through the same thing, buying the cheapest food possible but it's not out of desperation, it's just so mummy can have some new clothes and a couple of holidays.

It's just not right. Maybe she's never had to think that way though, in which case she's very lucky.
So glad this forum is anonymous. But this is me right now. I’m now a week separated after a shocking week. The breadwinner (!) upped and left me with nothing. All bills are paid for this month luckily. But I’m living right now as skint as I’ve ever been. He isn’t paying me anything, is refusing to help me. I have 2 kids and this week we had £20 of his sister to get food for the week. We are currently waiting for food bank and a yellow sticker could make such a great meal for us right now. I live No where near her , so her taking all the yellow stickers don’t mean shit for me but if there’s a Robbo near me doing this that’s just so disappointing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Fineapple

VIP Member
Can she stop with this new trend of ‘please don’t look at me and think I have my shit together’. Honey, nobody is thinking that.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Byewiggy

VIP Member
I am all for relationship quirks & being relaxed around your partner, but announcing to your 35k followers you have just swallowed their shit particles especially with his image in mind is the worst thing I've heard in a long time 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
‘Might get myself another print in this bikini’

Meanwhile Mason is probably in one of Ivy’s summer dresses.

• Haha
  • Sad

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Can’t afford a handbag? Just carry your belongings around in an old Flora tub like me, but make sure it’s a yellow sticker Flora tub!

• Haha
  • Wow

piebarm

I’d had a few gins last night and I almost messaged our Robbo but didn’t at the last minute. I was going to say something along the lines of she has so much potential content if she put her mind to it. For example: she could talk about being a blended family - the real ins and outs, the genuine day to day struggles. She could talk about the transition from fertility treatment to start her family to having a brood of unexpected children. She could talk about living far away from her family, being different to most girls her age (married young, divorced young etc) and handling the repercussions of that now she’s a bit older. If she was brave, she could be transparent about how to navigate a relationship which started as an affair. There’s so much she could do but instead she uploads photos of herself ignoring her kids and moaning about their behaviour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Yerrbutnoobut

Another yellow sticker haul.

New thread suggestion - yobbo having a whinge and posing in knickers, cheap fast fashion and yellow stickers.

She is such a greedy twat and they are not items you would buy on a top up shop. She can shove them skewers up her arse

Reactions: 20

coldtoast

Another post with less and less clothing!!! Chicken man better watch out, Robyn wants a new cock in her hen house!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Fanaff

VIP Member
They won’t even need the menu to order!
Robbo at the bar…“Gin and juice hun, spirits page. Row 3, press twice for the double then next screen for mixers, scroll to the bottom, lemonade. Should be £3.50 but I have staff discount so it’s £2.65” what a sad little life Jane!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Fineapple

VIP Member
Is Rob shagging the manager of Morrison’s? This is the only way I can see he’d get all those “bargains”. Also does anyone else wonder what must be wrong with a Fruit Shoot for it to be reduced? Or where it’s been? The things it’s seen? 😱
Pardon me. Rob is a hot piece of ass who does not need to shag for a yellow sticker. Jk he’s the human equivalent of a yellow sticker and Yob grabbed him off the shelf just before he was binned.

• Haha
Reactions: 18