Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can really work an angle. After seeing that picture last week of her and then today she makes it look like she's lost a few stone.

Reactions: 5
She shops at Ocado and M&S. They’ve both been furloughed for months. Why on Earth are they not shopping at aldi or Lidl like normal people?

The real Robbo came out on her sister’s Instagram story. I am in disbelief. Watching a mother pointing at her 4 year old and chanting ‘chugging’ songs we used to sing 15 years ago at uni whilst making her down a bottle of juice has really shown her true colours. Ivy looked a bit bemused/nervous about it all. I’m sure it was done in jest but my god, white trash comes to mind.

Finally, how does she think other mums manage the food shop - people who don’t drive or have to share a car etc. I remember my mum regularly walking 2 miles there, 2 miles back, laden with shopping bags on the pushchair, come rain or shine etc. I’m not saying that’s ideal scenario because it’s not but to simply say she can’t do the food shopping because she doesn’t drive just adds fuel to the fire for the “I’m a helpless little woman who is wholly dependent on a man” theory.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She shops at Ocado and M&S. They’ve both been furloughed for months. Why on Earth are they not shopping at aldi or Lidl like normal people?

The real Robbo came out on her sister’s Instagram story. I am in disbelief. Watching a mother pointing at her 4 year old and chanting ‘chugging’ songs we used to sing 15 years ago at uni whilst making her down a bottle of juice has really shown her true colours. Ivy looked a bit bemused/nervous about it all. I’m sure it was done in jest but my god, white trash comes to mind.

Finally, how does she think other mums manage the food shop - people who don’t drive or have to share a car etc. I remember my mum regularly walking 2 miles there, 2 miles back, laden with shopping bags on the pushchair, come rain or shine etc. I’m not saying that’s ideal scenario because it’s not but to simply say she can’t do the food shopping because she doesn’t drive just adds fuel to the fire for the “I’m a helpless little woman who is wholly dependent on a man” theory.
And now a days she can order online, or get a taxi. I do not understand why people want to be so reliant on others. My neighbours is the same, she never leaves the house unless someone comes to collect her as she doesn't drive. I couldn't be doing that.

Reactions: 4
And now a days she can order online, or get a taxi. I do not understand why people want to be so reliant on others. My neighbours is the same, she never leaves the house unless someone comes to collect her as she doesn't drive. I couldn't be doing that.
I know someone similar. It’s quite sad actually. What a dismal life.

She loves photoshop!!

Why can’t El Vesto pop to the supermarket on his way home?

Why not save some money instead of buying thrush body suits and learn to drive?

And Hi hun, thanks for answering everything we have been commenting on.

What’s her sisters handle
We aren’t allowed to post usernames of people who aren’t “in the public eye” so to speak. However, robbo tags her sister frequently in posts so she’s not hard to find.

We aren’t allowed to post usernames of people who aren’t “in the public eye” so to speak. However, robbo tags her sister frequently in posts so she’s not hard to find.
I’m sure I’ll find her next time she posts.

Reactions: 2
Enjoying a coffee in silence after your daughter you only have half the time gets in from nursery.. try speaking to her? Weirdo

Lol at her showing us she did the school run. By walking. You go girl.
I burst out laughing when I saw that post. She must read here everyday! I suppose if it was me, I’d be curious too and would probably occasionally steal a glance at the forum but I wouldn’t let it dictate to me how to live my life. Then again, we’re working off the assumption that Rob has asked her not to post photos of him after reading here so maybe she’s just checking that we’re not being rude about him. But every day..?!!! She definitely reads here regularly

Yobbo is such a chocolate fireguard, her contribution to major issues like issues like pregnancy loss paid leave is to reshare an Instagram story. You have all this free time, why not do more?

Why is she putting a chicken in at 1.30?!

She’s actually giving me a bit of a complex as I didn’t realise that people actually judge this kind of this so much?!

7FB55A8F-08ED-4E1D-A415-007012439850.jpeg

She annoys me so much ...‘she’s struggling like duck’ while doing nothing ... try working full time whilst then having to run a home and look after a 6 month old and a 7 year old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.