Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vegas is brilliant and while you can get the hotels quite cheap, it costs a fortune while you’re there. Where’s all this dollar coming from?!
Probably Ivy’s dad. They aren’t saving money on the mountains of fast fashion she buys.

Reactions: 1
She’s thinking Vegas if Mexico is cancelled and her kids get a rotation as to who goes on a quick weekend break in the UK. Honestly her parenting disgusts me. Can she go any lower ffs. I feel so sorry for her children. I really do.
I don’t know how she does it! Me and my husband won’t take a solo trip abroad if we haven’t taken the kids abroad as well.

Reactions: 2
I just don’t understand how she can afford all these exotic holidays but never buy her son any new clothes at all it seems!

Reactions: 7
I personally find nothing wrong with her wanting that in life I myself have always wanted to be a stay at home mother difference is I did expect to work up until then. I like looking after my family but also understand that everyone wants different things.
I agree and don’t think there’s anything wrong with what she wants if that’s her choice. But I feel like if that’s your life goal you’d actually make some kind of effort? Being a wife and mummy is one thing, but sitting at home all day with your kids cooped up in the house is just lazy.

Honestly does anyone her age really obsess over their body/ pictures of other people’s bodies/ quotes about bodies as much as her?!

Reactions: 4
I agree and don’t think there’s anything wrong with what she wants if that’s her choice. But I feel like if that’s your life goal you’d actually make some kind of effort? Being a wife and mummy is one thing, but sitting at home all day with your kids cooped up in the house is just lazy.
That’s very true, my daughter would go crazy shut in house all day as well. It’s only just occurred to me that she doesn’t seem to go to any baby groups or classes with him does she.my girl is similar age and we go to toddler group, forest school, swimming and french there’s so much she could do.

Reactions: 3
That’s very true, my daughter would go crazy shut in house all day as well. It’s only just occurred to me that she doesn’t seem to go to any baby groups or classes with him does she.my girl is similar age and we go to toddler group, forest school, swimming and french there’s so much she could do.
And in a week - BINGO! we’ll see her going to toddler group etc with Mason 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had my third in August & I’m not going to be going back to work until he’s in school, a career break If you like. We’re in a position where we are lucky enough for me to do this. My Middle must be the same age as Ivy as she is also starting school in Sept. I don’t have time for a bloody job !! Now we are back to some kind of normality I am out most days trying to cram in as much as I can before Middle starts school, baby groups for the youngest & activities at home for when the weather is crap. Then ferrying my eldest round to her activities. This is normal isn’t it - this is what millions of parents do?! I want to be doing these things with my children. Plus they have been stuck at home for almost a full year, they need some human interaction!!
They don’t seem to do anything at all & we do know what you do all day Robbo, because you post it online !! She seems to care more about having the time to make herself an elaborate lunch & dinner every day & watch tit tv than she does making memories with her children!! And then rewards herself with a child free holiday to Mexico after taking the kids on a £9.50 holiday to Haven !! 🤨

Reactions: 8
I had my third in August & I’m not going to be going back to work until he’s in school, a career break If you like. We’re in a position where we are lucky enough for me to do this. My Middle must be the same age as Ivy as she is also starting school in Sept. I don’t have time for a bloody job !! Now we are back to some kind of normality I am out most days trying to cram in as much as I can before Middle starts school, baby groups for the youngest & activities at home for when the weather is crap. Then ferrying my eldest round to her activities. This is normal isn’t it - this is what millions of parents do?! I want to be doing these things with my children. Plus they have been stuck at home for almost a full year, they need some human interaction!!
They don’t seem to do anything at all & we do know what you do all day Robbo, because you post it online !! She seems to care more about having the time to make herself an elaborate lunch & dinner every day & watch tit tv than she does making memories with her children!! And then rewards herself with a child free holiday to Mexico after taking the kids on a £9.50 holiday to Haven !! 🤨
You've hit the nail on the head there. It's so backwards how she lives. Lavish holidays kid free, when she works minimal hours but 9.50 ones for the kids. Second hand clothes for kids but almost 2-weekly hauls for herself. Everyday is about what she eats, her coffee etc. It's sad really. She hasn't lived a life at all, her 20s seem to be consumed by conceiving (she was 17 when she started try according to her).

I used to like her but couldn't figure out how she managed to have these low carb, fresh meals everyday for her meals. But over the years it's become apparent it's because that's all she does. She just stays home, shops online and for yellow stickers and eats. That's it. Oh and flits between body positive and crash dieting.

You cannot possibly convince me that a 17 year old who is actively trying to conceive is of sound mind

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Since I had my baby in November I don’t think I’ve brought any new clothes for myself, but he has stuff every week! (I mean part of that is not accepting that I’m now a dress size bigger 😂😂) but that’s what being a mum is about, spoiling your kids, at the weekends we have swimming, baby groups, cricket, rugby, baby sensory! Wish I could sit on my arse all day

Reactions: 6
I understand her not wanting to go to baby groups, they look hell on earth to me but she could do other stuff to stimulate the children. Big learning walks, trips out every day, sensory play in the garden etc- but this is Robbo who wouldn’t take the poor mites out in the snow!! It’s bizarre after she longed for them and to be a mother.

Reactions: 5
I understand her not wanting to go to baby groups, they look hell on earth to me but she could do other stuff to stimulate the children. Big learning walks, trips out every day, sensory play in the garden etc- but this is Robbo who wouldn’t take the poor mites out in the snow!! It’s bizarre after she longed for them and to be a mother.
Yep some baby groups are like sitting in a real life Mumsnet discussion but there’s loads she could do with them. I think she wanted a baby because she wanted to play house, probably didn’t think of the reality. Chicken man also had the snip when she said she wasn’t really ready to be done having kids........she’ll have 3 baby daddy’s before 2022!

She could even just take them for a walk. I’m not into baby groups I don’t want the judging when my daughter has a meltdown because I’ve said no to her sticking a felt tip in her mouth, but we go on walks everyday. Take the bus or train to places with more scenery than we have. Take her to the park and have a picnic. She could easily do the same it’s just lazy. My daughter is the same age as Mason too literally 2 weeks apart

Reactions: 3
There are 4 kids out with them and the yobbos seem to be sinking those pints.

It seems he has stepped up from a vest to a T-shirt for the gale force winds and snow/hail/sleet the north has been having recently!

If I was her parents/sister, I would make it my mission in life to remind her on a daily basis just how gross that ‘man’ is!

Attachments

• Sick
There are 4 kids out with them and the yobbos seem to be sinking those pints.

It seems he has stepped up from a vest to a T-shirt for the gale force winds and snow/hail/sleet the north has been having recently!

If I was her parents/sister, I would make it my mission in life to remind her on a daily basis just how gross that ‘man’ is!
I mean, that angle does nothing for the guy at all... but then I’m not sure any angle would 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.