Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet ago Slobbo sits and watches while CM interacts with their kids. What is even the point of her being there.

Reactions: 1
What kind of three year old requests a desk for her birthday? Is it me or is that just odd?! 😂

Also I’ve never known a kid that age get birthday money. I always thought it was toys as gifts up until around 8ish and then that’s when you start getting a bit harder to buy for so people give money.
We always got money from aunts and uncles. This i
Yet ago Slobbo sits and watches while CM interacts with their kids. What is even the point of her being there.
Who would film it for instagram if she wasn't?!? 😂

On a serious note, it's actually really sad that she just sits and watches all the time and never seems to get up and play with them.

So chicken drops his Baileys and she’s the one scrubbing it up?! Why?! 🤬

And yes why not let the kids have some time with their dad alone?

Reactions: 5
Someone needs to tell her the veg is already sweaty 😷
And the telly above the child’s head is worrying me! We all know Yobbo won’t be watching where they are climbing in the room.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She doesn’t even acknowledge Rob on her stories anymore does she. It’s as though he’s forbidden her from any mention of him - whether his name or photos. Which for the record I completely understand and even dare I say respect! But I wish she would acknowledge it. All it takes is for Robbo to say “look, me and Rob have been speaking about privacy and social media boundaries and from now on I’ll be sharing a lot less of him”. Instead she’s probably gleeful that people are talking about her and wondering

Reactions: 4
Posting a picture about models being deceptive and editing their pics! Well hello miss all angles and dodgy photoshop! Jesus she can write a book on how to make yourself look smaller than you are. We see you yobbo!! And that butt of yours, just be happy in it and stop lying to yourself and others! Also, wouldn't surprise me if robs learned a few truths about yobbo on here and is maybe seeing her for the skank she is. And you can guarantee when she reads this she'll put up a gushing post about how in love they are. Yeah righto. A cheap uneducated lazy bed jumper and a vest wearing fanny fisting chicken! What a bleeping combination!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She's actively said that in other posts - "all I've ever wanted to be is a wife and a mummy" ...the 1950s called, they want their way of living back 👍
I personally find nothing wrong with her wanting that in life I myself have always wanted to be a stay at home mother difference is I did expect to work up until then. I like looking after my family but also understand that everyone wants different things.

Reactions: 6
Posting a picture about models being deceptive and editing their pics! Well hello miss all angles and dodgy photoshop! Jesus she can write a book on how to make yourself look smaller than you are. We see you yobbo!! And that butt of yours, just be happy in it and stop lying to yourself and others! Also, wouldn't surprise me if robs learned a few truths about yobbo on here and is maybe seeing her for the skank she is. And you can guarantee when she reads this she'll put up a gushing post about how in love they are. Yeah righto. A cheap uneducated lazy bed jumper and a vest wearing fanny fisting chicken! What a bleeping combination!
Dead at fanny fisting chicken 🤣

Reactions: 3
I personally find nothing wrong with her wanting that in life I myself have always wanted to be a stay at home mother difference is I did expect to work up until then. I like looking after my family but also understand that everyone wants different things.
I’d say there’s a difference between having family aspirations and just never achieving anything like Yobbo. She basically left her childhood bed to get married and her entire life since then has been sitting around while men pay for her to live.

Reactions: 9

Absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to be a SAHM. You women are incredible- patience of a saint!! SAHM I know actually play with the kids / do activities/ take them for walks etc (and I’m not talking about money - just time and energy) but she doesn’t do any of that. Just hangs out in active wear. With a fit bit on. On the sofa........

Reactions: 9
I was wondering who had put a penny in the head and where all this sweary, scummy mummy, vagina falling out had come from today. It sounded exactly like Rachael Hambleton, parttimeworkingmummy and then I saw the exact same meme about starters flying on her account! Jeez Yobbo times must be bad if you’re emulating that scummer fraudster!

Reactions: 10
I’m going to be a right cow and say I hope she doesn’t get to go on holiday this year.

Reactions: 6
She’s thinking Vegas if Mexico is cancelled and her kids get a rotation as to who goes on a quick weekend break in the UK. Honestly her parenting disgusts me. Can she go any lower ffs. I feel so sorry for her children. I really do.

Reactions: 8
She’s thinking Vegas if Mexico is cancelled and her kids get a rotation as to who goes on a quick weekend break in the UK. Honestly her parenting disgusts me. Can she go any lower ffs. I feel so sorry for her children. I really do.
Vegas is brilliant and while you can get the hotels quite cheap, it costs a fortune while you’re there. Where’s all this dollar coming from?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.