Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

paula1234

VIP Member
I agree! I just didn’t even know you could go anywhere that cheap. I don’t have kids so obviously it’s a different market. But even air bnb’s and glamping are around the £100 mark whenever I look.
Probably depends on area, time of year etc too and most caravan type holidays you can find some kind of voucher for money off I think. I’m not entirely sure tho I can’t go on holiday 🤣

Reactions: 1
Oh damn.
On to the next one Robbo, you can have 3 x 3 on the way by Christmas, I believe in you

I can see a grid pic of him and she is still following him?
I’ve just seen she’s following him but I swear to god she wasn’t! I presume she’s reading here.
She’s definitely deleted multiple posts about him and her Christmas engagement post has disappeared!

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
I don’t understand why all these people who have loved by slimming world for years and been in magazines and that now say it’s shite. It is shite but if you only have an identity because of it then don’t sit and slate it. The pt she has posted has a set of photos of what’s wrong with slimming world. So strange.
She never did slimming world. She calorie counted

So glad this forum is anonymous. But this is me right now. I’m now a week separated after a shocking week. The breadwinner (!) upped and left me with nothing. All bills are paid for this month luckily. But I’m living right now as skint as I’ve ever been. He isn’t paying me anything, is refusing to help me. I have 2 kids and this week we had £20 of his sister to get food for the week. We are currently waiting for food bank and a yellow sticker could make such a great meal for us right now. I live No where near her , so her taking all the yellow stickers don’t mean shit for me but if there’s a Robbo near me doing this that’s just so disappointing.

Ohhhh no 😔 have you got the ball rolling with universal credit or anything? I've only been on here for a couple of weeks but message me if you can and I'll help you x

piebarm

Tbh, she was as wierd and basic then. I remember there was a rumour round school her and some friends got caught swapping bras in new look. Like putting there used one back on the shelf and leaving the shop with the new one on. She also apparently recorded her friend f**cking herself with a carrot and put it on YouTube. 🤮
Oh that’s disgusting. Imagine picking up a used bra in a shop 😩

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
I remember her asking how many syns were in medicines when she was feeling unwell. Sure she did slimming world, as I can't imagine how I would have come across her otherwise. I'm not a slimming worlder but I was interested in the recipes.
Ooo before my time then!

RedHotMoon

She's deleted the engagement pic. What a shame for the kids if so (and CM for having a vasectomy)

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I don’t know what she means about being too much of a baby for the vaccine? As in, she’s too young to have had both jabs before August? (How old is she) or she’s too scared to have it?
I think she’s 27? She means she hasn’t been called up for hers yet and so definitely won’t have 2 jabs any time soon