Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geee

Chatty Member
Why is she posting shit about the dangers of calorie counting etc? She has openly said calorie counting is the weight loss method she uses. Also yobbo, please, buying discounted food is not a personality trait 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think the post is actually in favour of calorie counting as opposed to slimming world or just the way slimming world demonise it like you aren’t constantly weighing and counting on slimming world all the same

Reactions: 1

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
She’s wearing her ring in all her pics. The mirror shots with the head tilt and clothes is her right hand on the phone.

MamaD

VIP Member
So glad this forum is anonymous. But this is me right now. I’m now a week separated after a shocking week. The breadwinner (!) upped and left me with nothing. All bills are paid for this month luckily. But I’m living right now as skint as I’ve ever been. He isn’t paying me anything, is refusing to help me. I have 2 kids and this week we had £20 of his sister to get food for the week. We are currently waiting for food bank and a yellow sticker could make such a great meal for us right now. I live No where near her , so her taking all the yellow stickers don’t mean shit for me but if there’s a Robbo near me doing this that’s just so disappointing.
So sorry to hear this. If you’re struggling, contact your local foodbank. They can put a box together for you. Things may be shit now but you’ll come out on top xxxx

Geee

Chatty Member
I had no idea that English schools started in August either 😱 so does that mean that children born in August are the eldest in the year? I’m an August baby and I was the youngest in the class. That’s mad
In Scotland you go to school this year if your 5th birthday falls between March 2021 and February 2022. Is it not similar in England?

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I’m sorry, but I openly judge any parent who dresses their kids in tracksuits. Comfy leggings, elastics trousers, even sleepsuits... but tracksuits? I just don’t get it.
😂 really?? Theyre loads comfier for them when theyre out playing. I much prefer jeans, but joggers are alright

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Again, not something I'd do but it certainly doesn't make her a shit mother for it. Yes it is safer to have a 5 point harness but if Ivy is in a secure and well fitted seat then she is safe.
Personally I'd ban those seats however those posters were also acting as though she was intentionally trying to cause harm to her child.
I didn’t say she was a shit mother. I’m just surprised.

Nixen

Chatty Member
I’ve just seen she’s following him but I swear to god she wasn’t! I presume she’s reading here.
She’s definitely deleted multiple posts about him and her Christmas engagement post has disappeared!
Trouble in paradise perhaps