Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smiley0309

Really didn’t need to see Robbos nipples while I had my lunch, think Chicken Man needs to keep a close eye on her 🤢

Reactions: 2

piebarm

What is going on with chicken man? It’s clear they haven’t split up. Is it just that he’s asked her to post less of him online?

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Anti masker anti vaxxer Lekenah? Great role model Yobbo 👏🏻
Nothing wrong with weight loss surgery but why is Rob so obsessed with body image?!

Cookiemonster83

Won't even be any different next month when she goes back cos she only works 2hrs a week. She is the epitome of work shy. Sleeps around, likes to stay at home, doesn't like to work. Bet the credit cards are smashed to the hilt in her household.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I imagine they are at school and after being off for nearly a year a caravan holiday wouldn’t warrant more time off. Not knocking caravan holidays, I love a good Haven holiday.
Surely they should have waited for the holidays, being a blended family or whatever she bangs on about.

MamaD

VIP Member
It isn't that strange. My daughter always gets a bit of cash to pick her own presents.
My daughters get presents off us but mainly cash off family members. We have family all over the UK so cash or gift cards are sent. I imagine they are the same.

piebarm

So glad this forum is anonymous. But this is me right now. I’m now a week separated after a shocking week. The breadwinner (!) upped and left me with nothing. All bills are paid for this month luckily. But I’m living right now as skint as I’ve ever been. He isn’t paying me anything, is refusing to help me. I have 2 kids and this week we had £20 of his sister to get food for the week. We are currently waiting for food bank and a yellow sticker could make such a great meal for us right now. I live No where near her , so her taking all the yellow stickers don’t mean shit for me but if there’s a Robbo near me doing this that’s just so disappointing.
So sorry to hear this sweetheart. Do you have a PayPal account? X

Reactions: 1

RedHotMoon

She'll definitely get something for Ivy as she is the RP and Richie is the NRP.
I think it used to be 15% of wages, after tax and NI, for the typical every other weekend deal if the parent earned over a certain amount (my child's father resisted paying and stayed unemployed so we got a few quid a month if we were lucky, so my figures/info may be out). Now the CMS have taken it over its all over the place.

Typically there isn't really alimony in the UK, like they have in the US, and it would be looked at as one settlement upon divorce and not as regular payments.
Makes a lot of sense, thanks for clarifying!

Fineapple

VIP Member
That fucking TV 🤣 I don’t understand what she’s photoshopping to make it look like that. Is it from making her whole body narrower? Downsizing her five head?

Fineapple

VIP Member
Yet ago Slobbo sits and watches while CM interacts with their kids. What is even the point of her being there.

struggs

I don’t know as I’m not the op but it could be she’s putting him in girls clothes 🤷🏼‍♀️ There’s nothing wrong with secondhand or hand me downs I have 4 boys and it would have crippled me financially to buy each new clothes all the time when their older brothers were still good as new. Would I have put them in their girly sisters clothes? No especially not if I had enough disposable income to buy my self new clothes weekly. Maybe that’s the point, she gets new the little un gets his sisters hand me downs when she could some bits for him..
The only photo I've seen her post is in her old snow gear, seems reasonable. Why buy new when you have one in the cupboard, it's not going to do him any damage because it's got unicorns on or has pink and purple in the hat. Most are him in trackies or whatever. Seems a weird thing to drag her for when there's so much else.

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
I only know because my friend lives there and manages to get a cheaper summer holiday each year due to finishing a week earlier than the rest of the UK. 😂

Fineapple

VIP Member
I think the post is actually in favour of calorie counting as opposed to slimming world or just the way slimming world demonise it like you aren’t constantly weighing and counting on slimming world all the same
The general message seems to be that tracking is a bad idea.. but that’s what she lives by.