Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I drink if it’s really sunny and I’ve got my wee one out at the park. Just snacks and a couple of beers. Not like at the local swing park but if I was at one of the local parks that are basically just a big field then yeah or the beach or something if I wasn’t driving.
I appreciate everyone is different, and I can see people having a picnic or something at a park park or the beach with a few drinks - again, not something I'd do.
However it seemed like they took the kids to the park for a play and she's just sat drinking instead of playing. Which, imo, is completely different.

Reactions: 1

Happyholly

VIP Member
It’s still grating on me that she’s pretending salons need to open before Mason can have a haircut. He’s bloody one year old and you sit around all day, cut it yourself!
Same! She could trim that herself and then have a hairdresser tidy it up but instead she has chosen to leave him with that ridiculous topknot on his head.

paula1234

VIP Member
Imagine having to work more than once or twice a week! My normal week is 5 days of 4-4.30am starts then coming home and still being mum and doing things with my daughter. Imagine having a lazy day just because you have an early start tomorrow. 🤔

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I did this with my ex and the award was calculated within 2 weeks. If you stay in Scotland you are entitled to a Scottish welfare fund through your local council which is a payment that doesn’t need to be paid back and can help a lot. I was down on my luck recently and they awarded me £300 to get through. Not sure if there is something similar in England
I think there's been an influx recently. I reported a missed payment in the middle of June and asked to move from direct pay to collect and pay and they have until next week to action it. The wait is still better than nothing though.