Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
It’s so sad that he treats her like that, he’s not working so it’s not like he’s been too busy!

Reactions: 2

smiley0309

I dont think she does edit her waist? She has a small waist anyway as shes pear shaped. Just winds me up to see slim women harping on about shit like this. Especially one who used to be plus size!!

Not sure if it’s usually her waist, but if you look back n her insta photos, the drawers behind her are always wonky in different ways

It’s the Christmas wrapping paper which does it for me. It’s so sad. That’s been hanging around their house for almost 4 months

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Was... was that pasta cooked? It looked so dry! And where was the sauce, the veg, the cheese or meat? I’m speechless. No wonder he’s crying Robbo! For goodness sake
She never actually shows their food does she. Wonder if he was having dry pasta and a bottle due to teething or if that’s the usual offering 😢

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I have these 🙄 but I dont really care. Im more concerned with my fat belly and saggy boobs 🤣 people do comment on those things, sadly. Not your mates cos they'd be cunts. But you do get stares and laughs etc. Its pretty shit
Sorry to hear that! It’s terrible. Not to sound like Robbo but hope you can just ignore that shit!

What does this woman do for a living ? Genuine question. She seems to have a lot of time on her hands
Pot wash at spoons

struggs

Once again she's in new clothes while the kids are in constant hand me downs.

Meh children aren't in clothes for long, I could afford to buy new but tend to buy everything second hand for my little one- a lot have not been worn much before they're outgrown and passed on.
I don't think they have split. I am constantly disgusted at her showing us new clothes when her children should come first (I know mine did, and most of the time, they still do, as teenagers/adults). She would have to actually work for a living if she was single.
Why? Second hand or hand me downs are fine for children, plenty of people can afford new clothes for their little ones but don't see the point. There's nothing wrong wrong with buying clothes as a mother, why are you disgusted?

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Why is she putting a chicken in at 1.30?!

She’s actually giving me a bit of a complex as I didn’t realise that people actually judge this kind of this so much?!

7FB55A8F-08ED-4E1D-A415-007012439850.jpeg