Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

truffletrot

VIP Member
Did she honestly just call a women she's probably never met in real life her best friend just because they follow each other on Instagram, so embarrassing
Juuuust came here to ask this question!

What do we all think of Simply Steffe btw?

Reactions: 1

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
That is so bad! There is nothing wrong with a hand me down but she will buy endless cheap clothing for herself that always needs replacing with more but not something new for her son?!? I bet she hands down Ivy's magic glowing bed as well. 'Masey' will barely get a thing of his own.
He's already in the bed!
She has really nice teeth!

BettyRubble

None of her FB profile pics feature him and vice Versa. 🧐. But “family day out” this weekend with his kids and she doesn’t drive? To say they are so happy and in love you’d think there would be at least one profile pic of them together?

smiley0309

My son is the same age and we've only just stopped him having a bottle and it's hard trying to appease him with a cup....

One of my friends kids still has milk from a bottle at night and he is over 3 🙊

Saying that she always shows Mason drinking juice from a bottle.... all day use of bottles at his age is bizarre. Mine have never had anything but milk in bottles

Yeah that was more my point. If it was just milk I’d be more understanding. But the juice too? Don’t get me started on the juice itself aswell 🙄

Geee

Chatty Member
Why is she drinking beer in a park when her children are there?
I don't understand people who do this - a picnic somewhere public then maybe a drink or two, but I'd never do it. Drinking for fun down the park because you're an AdUlT is just tragic. You drink outside at a private function somewhere, or in a beer garden or outside seating area of a restaurant. Or maybe on holiday. Not down the local park on a family day out.

I stopped drinking in parks when I was 16/17.
I drink if it’s really sunny and I’ve got my wee one out at the park. Just snacks and a couple of beers. Not like at the local swing park but if I was at one of the local parks that are basically just a big field then yeah or the beach or something if I wasn’t driving.

I wondered that too! Found this...... tiny gap and beautiful straight teeth (IMO) - personally I think they are lovely teeth. The tight lipped stupid smile she does is so unflattering (and annoying!) and no idea why 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
To be fair, this is an unflattering photo but again, it’s because of the bizarre pose she’s gone for. If she just smiled at the camera properly, showing her teeth, it wouldn’t look too bad! The gap in her teeth is *almost* unidentifiable. Her teeth are fine. And, if I’m being really cruel, her jaw is so big that her face looks unnatural when she smiles hiding her teeth so she’d do herself a favour by not hiding them!

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I dont think she does edit her waist? She has a small waist anyway as shes pear shaped. Just winds me up to see slim women harping on about shit like this. Especially one who used to be plus size!!