Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vote - who thinks the Yobbo family need 28 yellow sticker pots of joy/wispa yoghurts this week?

Vote 👍🏼 for yes and 🙁 for no

Oh and same question for 5 curry ready meals.
Came to say this. Also 3 packs of mushrooms close to their expiry date. Mushrooms go off in the blink of an eye, bet they end up throwing most away. She infuriates me the MOST with this shite because it’s just unnecessary bleeping greed.

Reactions: 10
Vote - who thinks the Yobbo family need 28 yellow sticker pots of joy/wispa yoghurts this week?

Vote 👍🏼 for yes and 🙁 for no

Oh and same question for 5 curry ready meals.
Especially as I'm sure spoons staff get free meals on shift?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
046FB65D-B990-4897-A2C4-2B7D04435142.jpeg
Because he’s bleeping shameless and doesn’t spare a thought for people who actually have to buy yellow sticker stuff as it’s what they can afford. Buy some yes, but don’t empty the shelves.

Reactions: 18
I worked in a supermarket for a long time and I’ve never seen the yellow labels hand written on like that

Reactions: 6
View attachment 621885Because he’s bleeping shameless and doesn’t spare a thought for people who actually have to buy yellow sticker stuff as it’s what they can afford. Buy some yes, but don’t empty the shelves.
That actually makes me so mad. I had £5 in my bank going into payday and seeing some of those things in the supermarket would have made my day!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I imagine 'blob' does it by blocking the entire reduced section so no one else can get to it and then takes all the decent stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I never understand how people get such cheap food.. I’ve sometimes had a look at the yellow sticker section in my local Tesco and it’s usually crap foods we would never eat or the reduction is like 25p I would rather pay the extra 25p and get the extra days on it

Reactions: 13
Adding to my supermarket experience there used to be regulars who would go everyday at the time the reductions were made. Knew the girl who did the reductions and that was how they shopped

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Adding to my supermarket experience there used to be regulars who would go everyday at the time the reductions were made. Knew the girl who did the reductions and that was how they shopped
My experience too working in one.

Shocking what Rob bought though, especially if he was only going in for butter. Why on earth would you need so many of those chocolate pots! She's incredibly tacky for putting that on her stories, I have no idea why you would even think about sharing that with others. It's just unnecessarily greedy!

Reactions: 9
Bet they’re not even massive savings, it is just spending money for the sake of it.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, it's only saving money if you were planning to buy it anyway.

Plus, we know you aren't eating proper butter, Yobbo. #FloraFamily

Reactions: 9
Those chocolate pot yoghurt things will surely go out of date? It’s just greed. Either that or it’s to scrimp on food shopping so they can afford their luxury adults only holiday.
I follow another woman (I won’t say lady) who is a yellow sticker fiend, which is fine, if you are on a budget then you go for it. Everything she feeds her kids is reduced, collects free food from Olio, clothes her kids from charity shops. Moans that “in date” food is expensive. But then buys herself fags & wine. Baffles me.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 621885Because he’s bleeping shameless and doesn’t spare a thought for people who actually have to buy yellow sticker stuff as it’s what they can afford. Buy some yes, but don’t empty the shelves.
Greedy, inconsiderate witch. There are people who rely on reduced produce, and she's there taking multiple of everything. Take one or two (or none at all) and piss off. You're not on the breadline.

Reactions: 8
Greedy, inconsiderate witch. There are people who rely on reduced produce, and she's there taking multiple of everything. Take one or two (or none at all) and piss off. You're not on the breadline.
All to go in their garage storage 😂 I posted a screen shot of it a while back if you fancy a laugh

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.