Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these parents who go on insta to moan about their kids just for content… imagine your kids seeing all this in 15+ years time 😖

I’m wondering where the parents are that claim their children are perfect all the time are? I don’t know any 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 6
What an exciting outing for the kids.. getting to kick a football in a barren concrete park with chicken man 💀

Reactions: 4
Why does she never seem to join in with playing or any activity. She seems to sit quite far away and just film?!

Reactions: 7
All these parents who go on insta to moan about their kids just for content… imagine your kids seeing all this in 15+ years time 😖
Completely agree. But when people tell me my daughter is well behaved I have no issue in saying she isn’t that way all the time and tries to push the boundaries. I’d never actively moan about her online tho she’s only a child wanting to be a child 🤣

Reactions: 5
Rob living his best vest life today. If my husband bought a vest, I’d set fire to it, never mind let him wear it out the bloody house !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It looks like she’s coloured in part of it? As neither their skin or the blanket are that colour? SO CONFUSED

Reactions: 2
We are so in love, our life is great and I made the right choice with the love of my life. #BFF
So shut up now Tattle!!!
AF0AED0C-0919-46C2-89C6-E386F5E36BEF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey Robbo hun you’re thin! You don’t get to jump on the BOPO or midsize hashtags to try to gain followers. It’s insulting.
Also, no need for the zoomed in fanny shot.

Reactions: 15
Hey Robbo hun you’re thin! You don’t get to jump on the BOPO or midsize hashtags to try to gain followers. It’s insulting.
Also, no need for the zoomed in fanny shot.
Totally agree! Robbo and a few others are jumping on these hashtags and it’s such a slap in the face

Reactions: 7
‘Might get myself another print in this bikini’

Meanwhile Mason is probably in one of Ivy’s summer dresses.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Vote - who thinks the Yobbo family need 28 yellow sticker pots of joy/wispa yoghurts this week?

Vote 👍🏼 for yes and 🙁 for no

Oh and same question for 5 curry ready meals.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.