Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not weird they’ve gone away on Father’s Day and he wouldnt rather see his kids?!
I thought this.
My husband had a few hours night fishing tonight but that was after an entire day with the kids.
Even if Ivy were at her dad's (as she should be) he has three biological kids to spend the day with.

Reactions: 5
I thought this.
My husband had a few hours night fishing tonight but that was after an entire day with the kids.
Even if Ivy were at her dad's (as she should be) he has three biological kids to spend the day with.
And where’s mason? Have they palmed him off as well?

Reactions: 3
I’m getting really bleeping sick of Yobbo. Yeah she palmed Mason off with the grandparents looking at her insta story. It’s so weird years ago how she craved a family and wanted children and as soon as they get past the baby stage she gets sick of them, doesn’t spend time with them and just moans how tired she is. Get a bleeping grip

100% the epitome of a woman who wanted babies, not children

Reactions: 8
I thought this.
As if the woman who is desperate for an all inclusive without her kids would give a tit about Father’s Day.

Also, did she really used to argue on lives?! What about? I can’t imagine her mustering up enough personality for such an activity.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if the woman who is desperate for an all inclusive without her kids would give a tit about Father’s Day.

Also, did she really used to argue on lives?! What about? I can’t imagine her mustering up enough personality for such an activity.
Sorry no, not Robbo that did the arguing. Another Account who i posted about in relation to the Yellow Sticker raids.

Don't think i have ever heard Robbo speak !

Reactions: 3
What do we think chicken man is staring at on his phone? He's always on his phone in every pic

Reactions: 6
She’s just emptied the entire discount shelf directly into her trolley there. All those bars of chocolate. Are we supposed to be impressed by this?

Reactions: 4
Controversial opinion here (and I’m happy to be slated for it:) the yellow sticker loving doesn’t bother me. I like a bargain myself! Three kids to feed in our house so I’m pleased when I can save money.
It’s the juxtaposition between the self-indulgent holidays where only some of the kids make the cut (like a modern day Hunger Games 😂) and the bulk buying of reduced items. If she was to say look, we both have naff jobs, money is tight, this is how we get buy and then continue to reflect that in her stories, I wouldn’t have a problem with it. It’s the sheer greed I can’t stand.

Reactions: 16
I realise now why she has her tea at 3pm, so she can go yellow sticker gathering afterwards and won’t be tempted to buy anything full price!

Controversial opinion here (and I’m happy to be slated for it:) the yellow sticker loving doesn’t bother me. I like a bargain myself! Three kids to feed in our house so I’m pleased when I can save money.
It’s the juxtaposition between the self-indulgent holidays where only some of the kids make the cut (like a modern day Hunger Games 😂) and the bulk buying of reduced items. If she was to say look, we both have naff jobs, money is tight, this is how we get buy and then continue to reflect that in her stories, I wouldn’t have a problem with it. It’s the sheer greed I can’t stand.
It’s the fact she clears the shelves too😡

The thing with the yellow stickers is that it's only a bargain if you were planning to buy those things anyway. I do think that some people like Yobbo and the other poster that was mentioned, is that they buy a shed load of stuff just because it's reduced. So yes it's cheaper than paying full price but it's only really a bargain if you were buying it anyway.

Noticed the massive tub of flora in the trolley. They must need more tableware. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love a bargain and if I see any chicken, mince or fish especially salmon I will pick it up, because they are stapes on my shopping list every week …. One pack tho. There is literally no need to do what she is doing. If they can afford these holidays and get aways she can afford to just pick up 1 of each reduced item she needs.

Given they both work and she gets child support for ivy it really bugs me how they take from those needier than them. No need to clear the shelf.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.