Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a beg. She never explains what her job is or why on Earth she’d need to go in at 4am, but still regularly posts about how tired she is and how awful it is to wake up so early. Robbo - you don’t HAVE to work at spoons, you could branch out and maybe try and get a job with more normal hours?!

Reactions: 9
That would probably require intellect and yobbo has proven time and time again, 2 short planks have nothing on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like she’s sat at the bus stop after a one night stand clutching her bag 😂
Exactly what I thought - still out from the night before, maybe she's already got her next victim lined up 👀

She’s such a beg. She never explains what her job is or why on Earth she’d need to go in at 4am, but still regularly posts about how tired she is and how awful it is to wake up so early. Robbo - you don’t HAVE to work at spoons, you could branch out and maybe try and get a job with more normal hours?!
She'll work in the kitchen - I had a VERY brief flirtation with a job at Spoons as a student (DO. NOT. DO. IT.) and kitchen shifts kicked off at 6am for food prep for the day

Reactions: 8
Me too, I thought maybe he's kicked her out for getting off with some fine specimen at Spoons. 😂

Reactions: 4
Exactly what I thought - still out from the night before, maybe she's already got her next victim lined up 👀

She'll work in the kitchen - I had a VERY brief flirtation with a job at Spoons as a student (DO. NOT. DO. IT.) and kitchen shifts kicked off at 6am for food prep for the day
Food prep? Taking it out of thr freezer ready for the microwave?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would she be pot washing at that time of day? Kitchens are cleaned down in the night, surely? And I've never seen pot-washers who dress like that for work. That's if the Spoons job is her main job, of course.

Reactions: 7
Along side her crotch shot 🤢 she’s eating curry in bed - sorry I’m done. That’s gross…..

Oh and surprise surprise she’s gearing up for a weekend all about her and the kids are no where to be seen. She’s a wreck….

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Banging underwear, just to let us all know she’s getting some tomorrow night. Thanks for that, put me right off eating the last Yum Yum left in the box !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whyyy has she got her fanny out on the gram again. She pulled these stunts before leaving her husband.

Reactions: 6
Those chocolate pot yoghurt things will surely go out of date? It’s just greed. Either that or it’s to scrimp on food shopping so they can afford their luxury adults only holiday.
I follow another woman (I won’t say lady) who is a yellow sticker fiend, which is fine, if you are on a budget then you go for it. Everything she feeds her kids is reduced, collects free food from Olio, clothes her kids from charity shops. Moans that “in date” food is expensive. But then buys herself fags & wine. Baffles me.
Is this the one who used to have arguments on her live stories? Has she changed her Instagram handle .. I used to follow her ages ago and have tried to find her but can’t! X

Reactions: 3
Is it not weird they’ve gone away on Father’s Day and he wouldnt rather see his kids?!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.