Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give it a rest Robbo! Better yet, shut up! You're as transparent as glass. Quit acting like you've had a sudden revelation. Its clear its all for likes and engagement as you STILL have calorie counting and post partum weight loss highlights.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Y tho. She doesnā€™t have a following or anything interesting about her. Literally nobody asked to see you in your underwear, you five headed bore.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Y tho. She doesnā€™t have a following or anything interesting about her. Literally nobody asked to see you in your underwear, you five headed bore.
i literally just come here to see if anyone had seen it yet.

what is the point exactly? šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What goes around comes around eh....does that apply to women who have cheated on their husband?

Reactions: 8
Another post with less and less clothing!!! Chicken man better watch out, Robyn wants a new cock in her hen house!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
1. She only posted that so people would tell her how good she looks.
2. Why do people on Instagram feel they need to strip off to let me know rolls are normal. I'm not a teenager. I know most women aren't tiny with flat tummies.

Reactions: 12
Are we ready for days of moaning about the vaccine effects? Cba just get on with it like everyone else

Reactions: 3
Why are her knickers so high on that photo šŸ˜‚ theyā€™re not high waisted! Also the thought of anyone sat on their own couch in a thong gives me the creeps šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fucks me off so much. She has to sit scrunched up like a toad to get them rolls and pleads normalising that. Get to duck. Plenty of people out there who have large and rollful bellies who get mocked, shamed and excluded daily.

Reactions: 10
Fucks me off so much. She has to sit scrunched up like a toad to get them rolls and pleads normalising that. Get to duck. Plenty of people out there who have large and rollful bellies who get mocked, shamed and excluded daily.
Absolutely this. Itā€™s clear that Robbo has a poor relationship with food and a distorted view of her own body, however she has an average sized body. I doubt sheā€™s ever been subject to any truly awful things being said about her size. The fact she has to pose in that way to create a ā€œrollā€ is laughable, distasteful and insulting to those that actually do have large bellies and the rolls that she seems so desperate to convince herself that she has them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely this. Itā€™s clear that Robbo has a poor relationship with food and a distorted view of her own body, however she has an average sized body. I doubt sheā€™s ever been subject to any truly awful things being said about her size. The fact she has to pose in that way to create a ā€œrollā€ is laughable, distasteful and insulting to those that actually do have large bellies and the rolls that she seems so desperate to convince herself that she has them.
She still struggles with her image and time as a bigger girl. Completely understand that, when I had a brief spell as slim (i miss that body šŸ’”), i still saw the fat girl. But ffs, this forcing of body positivity from normal sized women is so insulting. I still cannot buy clothes from any old high street store, i still get shown maternity clothes first just because I enter a plus size, i still have to think about weight limits for certain activities.. its bollocks.

Reactions: 6
If you read her captions and really look at her grid you can see her copying the themes, style, language of other insta mums (šŸ¤®) like Meldrum, Hinch, Ptwm etc. Sad. She has no identity of her own.

Reactions: 4
A man has always been her identity and which one she can screw over next. Such a sad life. No personality. No career and definitely not a fairytale romance with that beast she's with. A lazy parent and no friends. Give yourself a round of applause yobbo for being an utter useless twit.

God, if you were going to get your minge out on the Internet, wouldnā€™t you choose nicer underwear? That set is cheap looking and hideousā€¦not unlike chicken man actually - must be her aesthetic

God, if you were going to get your minge out on the Internet, wouldnā€™t you choose nicer underwear? That set is cheap looking and hideousā€¦not unlike chicken man actually - must be her aesthetic
I hadnā€™t properly looked at it but youā€™re right, itā€™s got thrush written all over it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ā€˜No kids perfect all the timeā€™ Poor Mason was ill, what does she expect?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.