Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Thanks to @I_mean_reaaaalllly for the thread suggestion.

I don't think we need to have a full recap as each thread is pretty much the same.

Robbo loves nothing more than to holiday without her children abroad. She can afford multiple holidays a year as the children do no extra curricular activities, they have no hobbies and have never had a birthday party. They only take the children on days out if they are gifted. The children get to enjoy a budget Haven and Butlins break every year and a cheap Benners holiday whilst Robbo and CM get to go on Carribbean cruises, enjoy a week in a Mexico and Jamaica without them, plus other holidays.

Previous thread; https://tattle.life/threads/being-r...ap-always-asleep-chicken-man-fist-deep.42968/
Love this except let’s not make it sound like they are going to glamorous places such as Mexico and Jamaica. They go to tacky resorts exclusively and never leave them, she has 0 culture of travel experience.

Reactions: 12

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
I love going on holiday or for a weekend away but not every month. The planning, packing, unpacking, washing… I think it would lose its appeal very quickly if I were going that often, with 1,2 or 5 others in tow 🙄

Reactions: 11

Offish

VIP Member
Nope, they still together. It’s actually there anniversary today, she proudly out this status on earlier. I would be ashamed to post that tbh. Fair enough on a random day but an anniversary should be a good enough reason to pay full price in my opinion. You can get a decent bunch in Aldi for £5/£6.
That’s just shit from him. Embarrassing on so many levels.

tealover

Chatty Member
What's the better she asked for it as part of the compensation for the inconvenience of her flight being moved
Say so. They credited her but didn't tag link to profile. I'd die if a public account like that used an unflattering pic of me like that, I'm not body shaming, it's just an unflattering pic. We've all had ones that you'd immediately delete from a camera roll cos it's not even you at your half best angle never mind your best.

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
If she's that desperate to escape her life for 48hours then have a UK break, and I don't mean Haven 🙄 night or 2 in a travelodge, explore a city or town. Then again they'd have to pay for food and drinks and find "entertainment"

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
The reel makes it look so shit! Could be 72 hours absolutely anywhere as she’s not actually shown us anything other than the hotel and some sand.

Feeiona

Her posting about the sun setting later is too funny, it doesn't make a difference to her life. She will still have the kids down at 6 and sit on the couch moaning about how tired she is

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
It looks even worse on the reel than the stories she posted while she was there. It could literally be anywhere in the world.