Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I_mean_reaaaalllly

My first thread title…I bet this is what Robbo feels like when she’s loaded the washing machine and made a few eye rolling boomerangs…the sense of achievement is unbelievable!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Feeiona

AFRICA!!!! Shut the fuck up! Tunisia was one of the worst holidays we have ever had and would never go back even if it was free. Hope she gets the shits

• Haha

moomoomama

Not hard to get a promotion when you’re getting fisted by the manager. Promotion from pot washer to glass collector do we think?

• Haha
  • Heart

Nosymum

VIP Member
Sorry but how is she affording all of these holidays? I know they are cheaper but all inclusive every time? And about 5 a year?

we are going for a week in August with 2 adults and 2 kids. To a villa in Spain and it’s costing £5000. We earn over £100000 between us and I feel like we’ve mostly used savings for this
Have you thought about eating out of date food or butchering your children’s hair yourself 🤣 I don’t understand it either maybe weatherspoons is better paid then we think.

• Haha

Feeiona

I've had a shit that taken longer than 48 hrs. Can't wait to hear about how amazing AFRiCA has been and her recommendations.

Those poor kids, we both have good jobs but love doing one big holiday as a family. This year it's Thailand and Hong Kong. My 2 year old is already saying we are going to sit on the beach and listen to the waves. Tells everyone we are going on holiday. I'm so excited for my 9 year old to explore Thailand and then see family in Hong Kong. These are the memories I want to make, not paping my kids off for 48 hrs of African fisting

• Heart

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Ahhh so THIS is the Africa trip. Jesus.

Why did she have kids? Like seriously. I feel it’s selfish to go on like this with four kids at home.
Being able to go away when I want etc is why I don’t have kids and I feel like they’re so selfish.
Imagine saying to your sister or whoever, oh you know the May bank holiday when you can have some rest from work, spend time with your own family and friends… well can you have my two kids so I can piss off on another crappy holiday without them?! THE SHAME.

• Heart

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Guys, her HelloFresh has been delivered to the wrong address a whole 0.5 mile away. So no prepared dinners this week.

BLOODY GO AND WALK AND PICK IT UP!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
a) why are we bashing teachers for the governments decision about unauthorised absences
b) why are we bashing teachers for the governments decision about lockdown rules
c) the teachers enforcing the fines and sending the letters home are not your child’s classroom teachers, trust me

skintsocks

VIP Member
She'll be sporting a lovely medallion soon, to celebrate being the first thing from Wetherspoons which has ever managed to burn (due to the fact it's all done in the microwave/popty-ping).

A weekend in Tunisia? Sorry AfRIcA. What? She packed a case for that? She left her children for that?!*

*not surprised she left her children

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
She acts like shes an oracle of all knowledge and has Tui on speed dial. She goes to Benidorm and package cruises. Its truly tragic.

Reactions: 14

Lynx

VIP Member
So they had to juggle 4 kids? The older girls mum is local, so it's not like it was just down to Rob and Robbo. I'm sure the girls grandparents are probably in the area too. Also I'm sure they can get parental leave during emergencies, Rob should know, he's the manager of where they work!

happypig2704

So for Tunisia they read a book around the pool, went for a walk which was probably in fact 10 steps just to get photos for the gram. Have a drink at the shit entertainment and then come back. Absolutely riveting. It just seems like a complete waste of time. Why did they need such big cases 😂😂😂