Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sharkbait

Ohmygod, she couldn’t even take the Apple Watch off for her sister’s wedding. A pair of contacts wouldn’t have gone a miss either tbf. Her glasses do nothing for her.

Reactions: 11

Lynx

VIP Member
You all go on about Robbo's face shape, imagine what chicken man sees from being 2 foot shorter. A bigger chin and a no hairline.
Screenshot_20240508_221528_com.android.chrome_edit_930408096457509.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
She's probably being dramatic for engagement. Her awful week is probably something holiday related like the airline has moved her flights without telling her again 🙄

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
Imagine hating your life so much that you go to the effort of flying to Tunisia for the sake of 48 hours. 😭

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Still cracks me up that she has dinner ready for 5pm when it’s literally bright sunbathing sunshine outside 😂 when she spends her whole life whinging about wanting to be on holiday. Why not go out for the afternoon/evening and enjoy where you live?

waterfall2021

She’s the smuggest person alive. It wouldn’t even be worth packing a bag to go for just 48 hours. I can honestly say I don’t know anyone like her.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I just don’t get how it’s braggy to go to a Tui all inclusive resort in Tunisia (which is known to be dodgy) for 48 hours, to lie in the sun, not see anywhere outside of the resort.

She really thinks sun = life is better. Which obviously most people would agree with, but I’m currently on a week away with my husband, does that make me better than other people? Surely everyone goes away at some stage? Maybe not everyone cares about sunbathing? Her life is honestly just so empty this is the only thing she can brag about. It’s just so so odd

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Ahhh so THIS is the Africa trip. Jesus.

Why did she have kids? Like seriously. I feel it’s selfish to go on like this with four kids at home.
Being able to go away when I want etc is why I don’t have kids and I feel like they’re so selfish.

havingalookhere

No acknowledgment of Easter with the kids. Probably have Easter tomorrow when all the eggs are on offer actually. Then they’ll have 1 small Cadbury’s egg each for 25p and she will
claim they’re not big chocolate fans and how they prefer smoked salmon (breakfast buffet style)

• Haha
  • Sad

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
How vile when there are four children at home waiting for them 😔
She needs to get a different job, learn to drive, some therapy etc and make her day to day life better.
IMG_4965.jpeg

• Angry
IMG_7422.jpeg
Is this “THE” holiday he made his first appearance? The, was my exs holiday for his birthday but introduced and taking my new man instead?!

• Sick
  • Haha

blahblahbegsomemoreblah

Why are they clamping down on unauthorised absences now when they were happy for children to be home schooled for nearly 2 years? My neighbour is a primary school teacher and I remember her building a shed with a glass of white wine at 11am telling her other neighbours she was “living the dream” whilst I was doing a night shift on the Covid ward that night. These teachers are a joke
Teachers don’t make the rules!! Most teachers agree that families need holidays! If you want to blame somebody, look at the government!

tealover

Chatty Member
So they had to juggle 4 kids? The older girls mum is local, so it's not like it was just down to Rob and Robbo. I'm sure the girls grandparents are probably in the area too. Also I'm sure they can get parental leave during emergencies, Rob should know, he's the manager of where they work!
And she juggled nothing because she can't drive so she was either ferried to the hospital, camps etc or didn't go. She's such a dramatic, deceitful dose