Being Robbo #15 Fell out of one bed and into another, now she’s marrying her lookalike brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T-shirts are £1.30 in primark and you can get plain, not tacky ones. Nobody, except her, is dressing their kids head to toe in shein. Her children look ridiculous and Ivy is at the age where it will be come recognisable at school that she doesn’t dress like other kids etc and she will be picked on. Rightly or wrongly, but that’s kids. How can Slobbo just let her kids look this way!! Genuinely pisses me off. Its so mean.
I spent under £100 in Next of all places and got 3 pairs of denim shorts, 2 dresses, a playsuit and 4 tops. All fashionable and picked by my child. That tells me youd probably get the same stuff even cheaper in supermarkets or primark. Her kids wont know any different and Robyn will use the excuse oc they save so much for all their holidays and its worth it. For who exactly?

Reactions: 4
She's addicted to the crappy scammy money off coupons they give you. She's not happy unless she's ordering plastic low quality tat

Reactions: 6
I use a mix of Shein, Primark, sainsbury's and Asda to dress my two. I have managed to get some absolutely brilliant pieces for my kids from Shein, because you need to know what you're looking for. Robbo just does the supermarket sweep equivalent and doesn't give it a second thought.

Reactions: 1
I forgot to tell you all that I saw CM in the wild last week. Yikes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8