Being Robbo #15 Fell out of one bed and into another, now she’s marrying her lookalike brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to belittle any fellow tattlers who happen to work at weatherspoons, but how can you have a taxing day warming up food and washing pots 💀

Reactions: 9
Not hard to get a promotion when you’re getting fisted by the manager. Promotion from pot washer to glass collector do we think?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The 'happy to hop on a phone call' meme.

Surely shes not having those conversations at Wetherspoons?!

Anyway in my line of work a phone convo can take 2 minutes when a teams message takes an age. Please do call me if itl be quicker

Reactions: 5
I don't get the hype. The material of the clothes from Shein is mostly horrible flamable nylon. And it's not even that cheap any more. You can get lovely affordable clothing for kids from supermarkets and Primark.
It’s also effing appalling in terms of their supply chain and ethical manufacturing. I appreciate not everyone has the luxury of not buying fast fashion but I think everyone should be aware and minimise buying from these companies if they can. I hate how Robbo shows absolutely zero awareness of how grim Temu and Shein are

Reactions: 10
It’s also effing appalling in terms of their supply chain and ethical manufacturing. I appreciate not everyone has the luxury of not buying fast fashion but I think everyone should be aware and minimise buying from these companies if they can. I hate how Robbo shows absolutely zero awareness of how grim Temu and Shein are
I am a procurement manager and yeah, it’s completely fucked.

I have been on the breadline before but I could never bring myself to purchase from companies like that. I accept those who have children do need to buy clothes often but she literally goes away every month. There’s no excuse at all.

She only shops there because she scabs at everyone for those crappy scam vouchers that they give out. She couldn't give a tit about the world

T-shirts are £1.30 in primark and you can get plain, not tacky ones. Nobody, except her, is dressing their kids head to toe in shein. Her children look ridiculous and Ivy is at the age where it will be come recognisable at school that she doesn’t dress like other kids etc and she will be picked on. Rightly or wrongly, but that’s kids. How can Slobbo just let her kids look this way!! Genuinely pisses me off. Its so mean.

Reactions: 9