Being Robbo #15 Fell out of one bed and into another, now she’s marrying her lookalike brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a friend whose daughter is exactly the same. Constantly saying she’s bored and asks for phone/ipad, she could be at the park, at our house to play with my daughter, same when out for food (and at home at meal times) they think she’s really well behaved because she likes to sit quiet. Her social skills are non existent, but to them, lively kids who run around, squealing and having fun must have adhd or something!!
It’s so sad. I don’t understand how people think it’s normal. Before iPads etc kids coloured in or sat and talked. What changed?

Reactions: 4
They both look like female wrists. Or they don't look like they came from that stubby little man-thing that beats up pensioners.

Reactions: 1
I was reading in the news about Universal Credits the other day. And how single parents are expected to work hours equal to X amount of pounds per month dependant on the age of the youngest child etc And it made me think of Slobbo. Didnt she increase her hours once Mason went to school? We all know how lazy she is and there’s surely no way she’d have increased them for no reason. I’m sure she’s claiming as a single parent.

Reactions: 2
Still cracks me up that she has dinner ready for 5pm when it’s literally bright sunbathing sunshine outside 😂 when she spends her whole life whinging about wanting to be on holiday. Why not go out for the afternoon/evening and enjoy where you live?

Reactions: 11
Still cracks me up that she has dinner ready for 5pm when it’s literally bright sunbathing sunshine outside 😂 when she spends her whole life whinging about wanting to be on holiday. Why not go out for the afternoon/evening and enjoy where you live?
Have you ever been to Coalville? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey Robbo, If you’re reading this. I’m looking for a cheapy holiday in August and I’m thinking of Beni to keep the costs down. Can you link your girl up as it’s still coming up as £3K for a week. Ta babs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she can have them bathed and in bed for 6pm

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I was reading in the news about Universal Credits the other day. And how single parents are expected to work hours equal to X amount of pounds per month dependant on the age of the youngest child etc And it made me think of Slobbo. Didnt she increase her hours once Mason went to school? We all know how lazy she is and there’s surely no way she’d have increased them for no reason. I’m sure she’s claiming as a single parent.
This is the same for everyone claiming UC, I claim as a couple and will have to start looking for work/increase work hours once my youngest turns 3.

Reactions: 3