Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly donā€™t get that ā€œhipsā€ picture , like my brain canā€™t comprehend it! Like itā€™s not hips, well the hips do lie as they are mega wide but surely thatā€™s thighs. In fact, surely her hips canā€™t just go in like that. donā€™t get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 7
I guess she doesnā€™t stay in hotels which have robes that often..

I also find it amusing how she dresses in her best cheap tat, while CM is in shorts and a tshirt. They must look so odd together.

Reactions: 9

I also find it amusing how she dresses in her best cheap tat, while CM is in shorts and a tshirt. They must look so odd together.
Theyā€™re like siblings on holiday together. Well, apart from the fisting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just seen too, sheā€™s not going to india anymore! Maybe they are short for money? Wonder whatā€™s made them change their minds (unless Iā€™ve missed that part??) canā€™t help but feel bad she says itā€™s great for kids, but sheā€™s not taken hers. So so cruel

Reactions: 7
Someone asked if sheā€™d taken Mason she casually answered no heā€™s with his grandparents. Sheā€™s got no bleeping shame. If it was me Iā€™d be rambling making tit loads of excuses cos I felt bad saying ā€˜yeah we didnā€™t take him this time as this is a present for my cousins best friends sisters 40th birthday joint with my dads brothers 60thā€™ I would literally be making stuff up til am blue in the face through shame šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eh? Surely it canā€™t be that difficult to get a visa to yet another Tui credit resort?!
IMG_1818.jpeg

ā€˜Spain hypeā€™ šŸ™„
What a moron, thought she liked to think of herself as all political and that.
Lucky kidsā€¦
IMG_1817.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Eh? Surely it canā€™t be that difficult to get a visa to yet another Tui credit resort?!
View attachment 2772285

ā€˜Spain hypeā€™ šŸ™„
What a moron, thought she liked to think of herself as all political and that.
Lucky kidsā€¦
View attachment 2772286
Bless her, she finds entering API for two people difficult so she probably did get confused by the India visa process. The poor simple mare. Itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve been but I had to visit the Indian Commission in London to get ours each time. I think theyā€™re online now but you still have to submit photos and PAY!! Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s what changed her mind šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Surely that horrific black fire hazard is not her ā€œbestā€ ??? šŸ«£šŸ«£ Iā€™ve never seen anything so horrific

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think theyā€™re online now but you still have to submit photos and PAY!! Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s what changed her mind šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Yep - tourist visas would be around Ā£250 for the both of them. Which is the equivalent of about 10 on those tit Haven weekends they go on Iā€™d imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep - tourist visas would be around Ā£250 for the both of them. Which is the equivalent of about 10 on those tit Haven weekends they go on Iā€™d imagine.
Sheā€™s not the travel expert she thinks then. If she was surely sheā€™d have never booked the holiday in the first place šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.