Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can in no way justify her behaviour. I really can’t. Quite frankly, I’m shocked.

Reactions: 8
‘Working like mad’ ahahahaa
‘100’s of miles travelled’ while sitting on her arse looking at her phone because she can’t be bothered to learn to drive. 🤡
IMG_1751.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who is she showing off to? It's like she's posting all this to prove a point to someone.

No matter how many times you neglect your kids yobbo, it won't make your life any more bearable with the minger that is chicken man. You're pretty bleeping vile too tbf

Reactions: 12
My favourite thing about Robbo is that she goes to these naff places and has literally nothing else to do except post on social media and she STILL can’t manage to make it look fun or interesting or jealousy inducing. Like with all the tricks of social media today, she could actually try hard and make some kind of nice content that shows off the resort or whatever. But she doesn’t - so she gains nothing from going apart from being able to brag down at Spoons for a week after she goes 😂😂

Reactions: 15
My favourite thing about Robbo is that she goes to these naff places and has literally nothing else to do except post on social media and she STILL can’t manage to make it look fun or interesting or jealousy inducing. Like with all the tricks of social media today, she could actually try hard and make some kind of nice content that shows off the resort or whatever. But she doesn’t - so she gains nothing from going apart from being able to brag down at Spoons for a week after she goes 😂😂
The holidays she used to go on with her husband looked nice.

Reactions: 2
Case in point…

Why not take two steps forward and put your phone over the balcony to avoid showing the railings?

IMG_3794.png

Why not take a portrait photo that again, doesn’t have half the balcony in if you want to show off how amazing the resort is on your story?

IMG_3795.png

Reactions: 5
Where is she - Morocco? Not that they will go beyond the compound of their hotel so could literally be anywhere in the world.

Reactions: 3
The view is lovely, despite her crap photo. I don't know how she stays in these hotels with the nice views, then goes back to staying in the crappy high-rise with view of the bins/high-rise blocks with the kids. Much bigger budget when it's just them two! Why did they bother having another child together, they clearly don't like spending their limited budget on the kids. We always go for the same star rating, who wants to go from 5 star to 3 star so close together, you'd just compare them all of the time!
---
Where is she - Morocco? Not that they will go beyond the compound of their hotel so could literally be anywhere in the world.
Egypt.

Reactions: 7
The view is lovely, despite her crap photo. I don't know how she stays in these hotels with the nice views, then goes back to staying in the crappy high-rise with view of the bins/high-rise blocks with the kids. Much bigger budget when it's just them two! Why did they bother having another child together, they clearly don't like spending their limited budget on the kids. We always go for the same star rating, who wants to go from 5 star to 3 star so close together, you'd just compare them all of the time!
---

Egypt.
I doubt it’s 5 stars, but I’m guessing she couldn’t afford to take multiple kids anywhere like that and probably never will. Wouldn’t you rather have one amazing holiday with everyone every 3 years than loads of crappy ones that upset your children?

Reactions: 9
100’s of miles travelled so we can leave the kids in the cold and go somewhere hot without them for our second adult only trip in 6 months!
My husband and I went away together last September for 3 nights and it had been our first trip away together on our own than was longer than 1 night since our honeymoon 8 years ago!!!

we also won’t be doing it again anytime soon and my mum and dad live 5 mins walk from my house!

I was expecting it to be baking but I don't think it is but then it is February?!

Reactions: 2
Hahaha yeah, that couldn't be hard!!

No doubt there will be a heatwave during her week and her week only!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't wait to see her story about how it's the best all inclusive food they've ever had. Like she says about every holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s 24 degrees there according to my weather app. That tells me they’ll be plenty of bikini pics, sweating face 🥵 saying it’s so hot. Cos pretends Benners is hot in January when it’s 12 degrees 😂.
What’s clear is she thinks it’s ok to do what she’s doing, but I can assure you her kids will
Say something when they’re older.
I remember my mum and dad used to go to a working men’s club twice a month for a couple of hours, I still bring that up now how we weren’t allowed to go cos as a kid it really hurt 😭😭🤣🤣🤣. They never pissed off for a week at a time 2-3 times a year, left us with random people so they could go play bingo etc.
also does she really need a week alone with her partner? That to me shows theres
Something not right in a relationship to crave time together so often 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Smug witch cos she’s left her kids at home 🙄 hope they put her in a home when she’s old

Attachments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.